𝟐𝟒

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟓𝐚𝐦

"Becca!" Tory rushed down to the living room, butt naked. "Rebecca!"

You covered your eyes. "T, put on some clothes-"

"You're on the news."

"What?" You picked up the remote and changed the channel to BBC News. They don't actually talk about rappers on the news unless one makes a public statement about the government or something.

Yet, a picture of you and Cas was on the screen in the background. And the woman began speaking...

"Rebecca Romano, the 6 month pregnant girlfriend of rapper, King, was swamped by fans yesterday at Westfield. The couple were trying to get away from a crowd when she was tripped up, causing her to lose balance. Luckily, King grabbed her in time, or she would've fallen, potentially hurting their unborn child. Later, he expressed on social media how disgusted he was that people would 'risk the life of his son for a picture'.

That was one of the worst days of your life. You were so scared of losing the little boy inside you. The love you have for him is unexplainable and you haven't even met him yet. "Mad," Tory muttered.

The room went down to an awkward silence. Your cousin stood there with his balls out, and you stared at the TV.

"Go put on clothes." You unlocked your phone and tried to call mum but she didn't pick up. It was kinda suspicious. She always picks up. In fact, you're surprised that she hasn't called to check if you're ok. "T, have you spoken to my mum?"

Tory shook his head. "I ain't seen her since last week when she came here. I can smell burning."

"Ugh, my donuts." You rushed to the kitchen and turned off the fryer. Today's Marcel's birthday and he loved donuts. So you wanted to make them to remember him. He's not physically here, but you know he'll always be with you.

"Since when did you make donuts?" Tory came to the kitchen and peered at you as you put each one on a plate of tissue. "Can I have some?"

"Go put on clothes. And, no, you can't; they're for me and mum. Stop walking around with your junk out, the twins are in the house. They don't need to see that."

The front door closed, and a few seconds later, Cas came into the kitchen. "Fuckin hell. Tory, why you tryna flex when your shit don't even swing? That's sad, man, go put on your knickers."

You burst out laughing. Tory's lightskin, so his face turned somewhat red. "I wear big boy pants, what you chattin about? My shit ain't as big as yours but that's only cah you're older. When I get to your age, bare gyal are gonna be on man, just wait."

"Bro, you're 16, it's meant to swing already. You're a bit underdeveloped. And the dog's here so you might wanna cover up before he rips your dick off," Cas smirked. He came to hug you from behind, rubbing your stomach. "You good, mamí?"

"Mmhm. What dog is this?" You guys talked about getting a dog, but never really got round to it. He didn't tell you he was getting one today. "If it's a pitbull, that shit's going back to wherever it came from, I swear to God..."

"It's not, come see." He lead you to the living room. "Here."

"Oh my days, Miska!" It was Marcel's old dog. A red Siberian husky. You remember him bringing her home when she was just a puppy. And she remembered you, after so long. She ran around in circles, barking in excitement because she knew who you were. You crouched down and she put her front paws on your shoulders, giving you a hug. "Cas, where did you find her?"