𝟑𝟒

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

Willow picked up the magazine with a smile. Her curly hair swayed from left to right as she swivelled her chair round to show Zoey the front page. "Look at this dollhouse! Millions of pounds! Only rich and famous kids can afford that. D'you think our kids'll be famous one day?"

"Nah," Zoey shrugged. "Kids from where we live never go far."

That made Willow frown. "Oh, come on, don't be like that, Zo! Ours could be the first ones. I know my baby girl would be an amazing role model."

Zoey scoffed, "oh please. You gave birth to the child and ran. How on earth do you know she'd be an amazing role model - you barely know her. God forbid she ends up like you."

Easily brainwashed is one way to describe Willow. Everyone bullied her into abandoning her kids, and now that she has, they look down on her for it. It's almost like they were testing her and she failed.

She'd never forgive herself.

"I know she won't end up like me. Rebecca has potential to be great."

"If you say so. The way Casyo's going, I don't know if he'll make it. He's skipping school all the time and running around with these older kids all the time. I'm 7 months pregnant with four kids, I can't control him!"

"Zo, don't be so hard on yourself. What about his dad?"

"What about his dad? That nigga's cheating on me and I know it. He's barely home. He got me knocked up again and carried on fucking other bitches. I can't believe I gave him another chance. Love don't exist, Willow. Not in this life."

"I hope it does. We might not have found love, but for the sake of our kids, let's believe in it. We need to have faith. Tell you what, let's make a deal. If both our kids become successful and find love, I'll buy you this pretty dollhouse in the papers."

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Where's the other one?"

Summer looked up at Ricky with a raised eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"There's four seasons. Autumn, Wynter, Summer, Spring. Where's the other one?"

"Died. Lack of oxygen in the womb. My mum would never name her child Spring, Ricky, let's be realistic. She died and that was that. Mum still had the three of us to look after, four including Casyo, but she couldn't handle it so she shipped me away. When I heard that he killed her-"

"Focus." Ricky unfolded a black wheelchair and blew specs of dust off the handle bars. "Today, we don't attack. Get to know Wynter. Make her feel like she's found someone who finally understands her. Then danger by influence takes place. This is your chance, Summer. Don't blow it."

"When have I ever?"

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

King gives Prince Zakai kisses in bed

Rebecca Romano & King share romantic kiss while taking a walk in the park

Fans are hypnotised by Prince Zakai's hair

Prince Zakai's smile warms the hearts of the world

Rebecca Romano snapped back wonderfully after giving birth

The latest headlines on TMZ, Daily Mail, The Telegraph and pretty much every other tabloid news website. Everyone's so obsessed with our little family from the stuff Bec posts on social media. Out of all of the pictures and videos she takes, this one seems to have blown the most.