𝟑𝟕

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

Instagram

King

𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡

𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡. 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩. 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭💔

𝟑𝟓,𝟗𝟎𝟕,𝟏𝟐𝟖 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟎𝟒,𝟑𝟕𝟕 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟒 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

The most liked picture on Instagram in the least amount of time. Not my main concern though. Everyone's been begging for an update. A video or picture or sentence - just something. They wanna know if he's dead. If he's disabled. If he'll be crippled for the rest of his life.

We're about to find out.

Kara's been running some tests to determine if there's any internal damage. Today, she tells us if there's anything serious going on in Zakai's body.

I went on Google to check the trending news.

One day ago - Just 24 hrs after King talks about his endless love for son, Zakai, he confirms that the 3 month old is currently fighting for his life in hospital

Just now - fans are heartbroken after King posts photo of Zakai in hospital

They're too quick. Way too quick.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and held Bec's hand as we entered Kara's office. Her face is stained with tears. She even cries in her sleep. It's such a horrible feeling when your child's suffering makes you suffer. "Hi, take a seat guys," Kara said.

"Thank you." I sat in one chair and Bec feebly plopped into my lap. I have to be strong for her. But I'm crumbling. "Is he gonna be ok?"

"Zakai has what we call a pneumothorax. It's when one of your lungs collapse."

Becca started shaking. Her eyes brimmed with tears. Kara, noticing her distress, carried on quickly, "don't panic. It's common so we know how to deal with it, but it'll be a bit riskier because he's young."

I squeezed Becca's hand tight. She had stopped listening to Kara and was crying into my neck. I could feel her pain from a mile away and the pain's so much, only because Zakai was dropped by her mum. The woman that supposedly loved her so much, she had to run away. "Bae, you gotta listen, aight?"

"I just want my baby boy to be ok," she sobbed. "I need him to come home."

"Becca, he will. He's got a broken toe and a collapsed lung, but nothing more. He's very lucky there was no brain damage. The broken toe will heal over time and we can deal with his lung, but he'll be fine. There's a very low chance of him dying."