𝟏𝟑

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟏 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟗:𝟐𝟎𝐩𝐦

You feel a lot better now. Especially since Casyo was there to help. You guys were still tryna get back to your version of 'normal', but he pushed the whole Joy thing aside to focus on you. Nothing's making sense, though. Marcel promised that if anything ever happened to him, his boys would treat you like family. Because you are family. But they're out here jumping you.

And Casyo's been acting weird. Ever since some phone call last week, he's on edge but you don't know who was on the other end of the line.

"Bec?" He said softly, making your eyes open slightly. You were comfortable on his bare, well built chest. It was the only place you could sleep peacefully and know that you're safe.

"Hmm?"

"Don't sleep. My mandem are pullin up soon." One of his hands - like always - was on the low of your back, while he used the other to do something on his phone. Maybe it was the feeling of his warm skin against yours, but you loved this. There's nothing to be scared of. He always tells you that he's got you but you never feel it until you're in this position. Lying right here. With your head on his chest.

"A few more minutes pleaseeee," you pouted up at him.

He chuckled. "Man said a few more... bro. This girl's lucky she's sexy."

Fuck's sake, he does this all the time! He won't say your name - just 'this girl's sexy.' But whenever he says it, he's looking you straight in the eye and biting his lip.

"I'm sexy? Hmm, I never knew," you stretched a little, careful not to move the stitches on your stab wound. That thing was painful. It even made you vomit sometimes. Your phone buzzed, but it was on the other side of the bed. "Can you pass my phone please?"

Casyo picked it up and looked at the screensaver. He licked his lips. "Cheez, is that you, yeah?"

You rolled your eyes. "No, that's not me, I think it's my grandma."

"Too fuckin cheeky, you lengdrop. Send me that, though," he said, running his hand through your curls.

"Why?"

"Cah when I turn on my phone, that's the first thing I wanna see."

~ • ~

It's been an hour and all you can hear is drill music. Loud, hard drill music from downstairs. Cas and his boys were doing their thing, but you couldn't sleep, even though you were in his bed. His sheets smelled just like him.

The door opened a little and someone stuck their head in. It wasn't Casyo or Saint, but you recognised him. "Hi, you're Tory, right?"

"In the flesh." He walked over to you, and stood at the edge of the bed. "Prince weren't lying when he said you was beautiful. I like your name, too. Suits you."

"Your name doesn't. I'm pretty sure Tory's for girls." He was moving to you but Cas isn't one to hide things. You know about this 'opp thot' nonsense. Now he wants to come and say he likes your name?

Nigga, please.

You're about to embarrass this guy in front of everyone. You don't know when. But you will.

Tory shrugged. "My parents thought I was a girl for 3 months of my life but they weren't prepared to pay money and change my name when they found out I was a boy so here we are today. Can I... maybe get your snap?"

"Door's there."

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Tory came back from the toilet looking like he just took a nasty shit.