𝟏𝟏

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟐:𝟒𝟔𝐚𝐦

I took off my top and laid in bed with a tiring sigh. There's so much stress and the only thing I wanna do is sleep but no one has time for that. I dunno what I'm gonna do with Brianna but she won't get away with her actions. I just can't kill her.

A loud scream came from down the hallway. My head shot up. I got out of bed and walked quickly to Rebecca's room. I opened the door, eyebrows furrowed. "What you doin?"

She had a knife in her hand and she was pointing it at her bed. There were tears rolling down her cheeks. "Tell her to get out of my bed, Cas. Tell her to get out or I'm gonna stab her."

Brianna.

"She's not there; no one's there, ok?" I said softly. I don't know what happened to her in that basement, but she's too disturbed and it pisses me off. "Gimme the knife."

"She's everywhere," Rebecca shook. "I'm scared, Cas. Don't let her touch me please, I'm scared."

"I won't, just give it to me. I told you I got you, it's ok." I gently removed the knife from her fingers and placed it on the table, then wrapped my arms around her. She just cried into my neck. I felt her shaking again and it made me uncomfortable. "It's ok."

"Why won't she leave me alone?" She wept. "I want her to leave me alone; I wanna be happy. I just wanna be happy, Cas."

"I know. Come..." I've never done this with anyone, but Rebecca's an exception. I took her hand and lead her to my bedroom.

Yes. My bedroom.

No girl has ever been in my house, let alone room. If I'm jeeting a ting, I go to their house. I don't like girls seeing the inside of my yard. There's too many set up chicks out here these days.

"You wanna sleep on my bed?"

"Don't leave me please," she begged. I could actually see the fear in her eyes.

"I won't." I got in the bed and she clambered in the other side. "Should I... hold you?"

"Ok."

This is a lot weirder than I thought. But she calmed down, that's the most important thing. I laid on my back and she laid next to me, resting her head on my bare chest. I put my arm around her, staring at the ceiling. As time went by, it got more comfortable. I couldn't sleep anymore, though. "Pass the remote..."

I looked down at her, feeling her soft breaths against my skin. She was long gone.

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦

"Fuck. Keep goin, Becca."

You paused the music and turned around, embarrassed. "Leave me alone, I'm getting dressed."

"Mm, kinda looks like you're throwin it back." Casyo walked over to you, licking his lips, and placed a firm hand on your bum. "You tryna break your back like that for me?"

"Boy if you don't... bye." Instead of leaving, he picked you up and laid you on the bed, pinning your arms above you. "Cas! My towel's about to fall off, stop playing!"