𝟑𝟎

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟒:𝟓𝟎𝐩𝐦

"Yes, Becca! Give me that, give me all of that, you're a fucking star! There it is! You're brave, you're strong. You're perfect. Amazing. Casyo, if you don't marry her, I'm coming for you."

I chuckled to myself. Our photographer, Jeffrey, moves a bit mad when we come to take pictures. He gasses us up too much but it's nice though.

Right now, Bec just got done taking one of them almost - naked photos. I didn't agree with it at first but now I fuck with it heavy. She's too good to be true. Nobody knows how much I love this girl. Nobody.

"And that's a wrap! Well done, Queen, we got some outstanding snaps of you. Trust me, the world is going to go crazy. Stephanie, come look at these."

Steph jogged over to Jeffrey and looked at the pictures he'd captured on the camera. She gasped. "This one's going on the gram, everyone's gonna love it. Becca, what d'you think? Is this a yes or a no?"

"Yes. Definitely yes."

When I look on Insta a few minutes later and I see this?

My mind is the crown. I can never take it off.💜

1,372,489 likes
714,903 comments
3 minutes ago

That picture literally went viral. Everybody was reposting it. In the space of a couple minutes, Bec was all over twitter and snaps were goin round. Everyone had forgotten all about the court case. Oh yeah...

That motherfucking court case.

I was right about that shit. You should've see the fucking headlines. The case is a minor ting, like I expected. They decided to scream about all the tiny details.

Staci being found guilty was in small letters on pretty much every website. Letters that nobody would even look at. But our matching outfits, the fact that Becca breathes like Darth Vader when she talks, and how she spent 3 years getting out the SUV - all that shit was in bold, bright, capital letters.

Don't nobody give a fuck about no court case. It's all tea to them, as if we're putting on a show, but a lot of people forget that this is our lives. When they pounce on their GCs, all excited to spread the gossip about how Rebecca Romano got stabbed, they don't stop and think about how we actually feel. How traumatised we are. Becca doesn't get much sleep and the little sleep she does get is filled with nightmares. But they don't deep that. To them, it's just tea.

And there's another thing they're screaming about. We want them to scream about this, though. My baby girl's brand is cominggggggg. 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 launches in 3 days and the logo? Nah, the logo has people fucked. They're goin crazy and they don't even know what's about to drop.