𝟐𝟔

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me and Mateo made a certi tune, I can't lie. The kid's got talent. After the studio session, I took him to his favourite restaurant. People were tryna take pictures, like usual, but I pay some of my niggas to be security so we could eat in peace.

"I got a surprise for you," I said to him while he munched on his chips.

"What is it?!"

"Actually, there's 2. The first one is... I sent your mum to a nice hotel with a spa and all that. And we agreed that you can spend the night at my house."

His mouth opened so wide like say my yard is some sort of fun fair. "Are you serious?! So I can watch movies on the really big TV?! Thanks so much, King! What's the other surprise?!"

"I'm performing in New York as a opening for Drake's concert next week Thursday. And you get to come with me. You'll meet Drake, Stormzy, Krept & Konan, DJ Khaled-"

"YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!" He screamed. Everyone was staring at us but he didn't care. My man jumped on the able and danced like no one was watching. "I GET TO MEEET DJ KHALED! ANOTHER ONEEEEE!"

~ • ~

By the time we got home, a video of Mateo and me in the restaurant was all over social media. People have no idea what's going. Why am I with this little kid? Where's Rebecca? Do I have a baby mum? People love talking. Too much.

"Do you haaaaaaaaave... a swimming pool?" We were currently playing some sort of game where Mateo would ask what's in my house and I'd tell him if I had it or not.

"Yeah, a pool and a jacuzzi. We can watch movies in the cinema room-"

He screamed. "THERE'S A CINEMA ROOM?! THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!"

I was happy to make him happy. It took a while to convince his mum about coming to America, but she gave in eventually. There's certain medication he has to take at certain times so I'm making sure I won't forget. He's like my practice kid. "We can watch any movie you want."

Before we could go into the house, Sierra ran out. "Do not let the little boy in. And why the fuck haven't you been answering your phone?"

"It's switched off. Is Bec ok; is she hurt?"

"No. I'll stay out here with..." she looked down at Mateo. "...you. And King, get that thing outta there now."

"What thing? Is there a mouse or sutten?" Out of alla Becca's friends, Sierra's definitely the strangest. She's always laughing at dumb things and bussing un-hilarious jokes. You know the kinda jokes that are so bad, you have to laugh? Them ones. "Mateo, hold on, I'm comin."

"Ok! Then I can go in the cinema room?!"

"Yeah." I made my way inside the house to see what she was so panicky about. Even though she's weird, Sierra's not one to lie. I opened the door to the living room. "Fuck." Staci's eyes were flickering as she lay on the floor. Her body was covered in Miska's bites from head to toe and her blood was leaking out my carpet. My carpet. My carpet?

Jokeman.

"Bec? Are you good?" I called.

"Yeah," she called back. "I don't think Staci's dead but I dunno what to do, I'm scared."

"It's ok. Just stay up there, I'm gonna get her outta here. Stay calm. Don't come downstairs." I took out my phone and called Saint. "Yo."

"What you sayin? You got another baby mum? Who's the white yute you was with in-"