𝟗

If some of you guys are confused with Casyo's name. It's pronounced....
Cas - ee - oh

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟕𝐩𝐦

We still haven't found Rebecca. It's been a day. A whole day. And we don't have nuttin.
I've been tryna remember that word written on the fence and the trees in the forest but it's gone out of my head. I ain't told no one about it because I don't even know what it means. But I know it means something.

"Cas?" Brianna came into the kitchen, holding a teddy bear. She sat on the island stool opposite me, "can't sleep? Neither can I."

"Really? What could you possibly have to worry about?" I ask sarcastically, knowing it's probably that fucking dollhouse.

She sighed. "The dollhouse. It's gone off sale."

"Hold on." I sat up and paid more attention, cah this wasn't making sense. "It costs 10 bags when it was on sale? How much is it now?"

"8.5 million pounds."

I had to laugh. Nah, I just had to laugh. There's no way she expects me to spend £8.5 mil on a dollhouse. "And who's meant to buy you that?"

"You, Cas, I've said this countless times. People started bidding for it yesterday and now I have an awful headache because someone else is going to get it. Me and Mr Snuggles," she stroked the teddy's ears, "are going to sleep in your bed. It's more comfy."

"Then where am I meant to sleep-"

She hopped off the stool. "Find somewhere. In the morning, you have to help me with my 6 times tables because I have a test at school tomorrow. Oh, also, you have to drive me to school. Public transport is not my thing. Sweet dreams."

My patience is running thin now. Real... real... thin.

I jogged upstairs and went to the bathroom to take a shower. My 4th shower today. It's not good for your skin to shower more than twice but I have a lot more on my mind.
I'm pretty sure this whole situation has something to do with that word on the fence but I can't fucking remember it.

"A...s...t... fuck." Those are the only three letters that I can muster. The rest of the word is still a blur because of the rain and the darkness and the fucking pounding in my brain.

My eyes were drawn to the tubs on the sink. All of Rebecca's hair creams and products and shit. Why does she have so many?

I used to get pissed at her for cluttering up my space with all her shit, but now that's the least of my problems

"Brianna?" I called. There was no answer. I left the bathroom and went to my room to make sure she wasn't doing anything sneaky. Her shoes and coat were gone, but she left a note.