𝟑𝟖

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Willow Jackson, you have been charged for attempted murder and sentenced to 72 years in prison without the possibility of parole."

You leave the courthouse, chin up, and a small smile on your face. Willow's gone. Along with Staci. The people who have tried to take your son away have been locked up. They probably won't live to be released. On your way out, you read the headlines on the little TV on the wall. It says:

"The triple murder of Ricky Hatton, Summer Washington and Jerome Jackson has been made a cold case due to lack of evidence."

Cas and his boys got away with it. Just.

When they were coming back from Ricky's house, they were stopped by police. But when they saw your man driving, they didn't do anything. Because the feds know that if they fuck with King, fans won't take it lightly.

Freddy opens and shuts the doors for you and Cas to get in the car. "Thanks Freddy." You guys are okay with him now. Deep down, he's kindhearted. You're finally comfortable with him being known as an uncle to Zakai.

The driver begins the journey home after a hectic morning. You feel so accomplished. Now you're family's safe. Nothing can harm you. "Baby," Cas says with a smile.

"Hmm?" You reply, also with a smile.

He leans in to kiss you. Rubs your thigh with his strong, firm hands. You run your acrylics through his beard. Before he pulls away, he bites your bottom lip. "Morelife."

"Thank you, bae." You clock him recording on his phone, and you laugh. "You're so annoying. I love you."

"Love you too. You ready to turn up, yeah?" He isn't snapping anymore, so you guessed he'd posted it cuz a lot of DMs started coming in.

You're 18 now. You don't feel 18. More like 25. So much has happened in the space of a year and a half so you feel way older than 18. No one actually knows you or Cas's age and you prefer to keep it that way. All they need to know is that it's a bad bitch's birthday.

You tap on Instagram and come across Cas's recent post. He did the most. "Bae!"

"What?" He chuckles.

"When did you post all this?"

Instagram

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏

𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏. 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 😍. 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 & 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 💦. 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐦ì. 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 & 𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧 & 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧💍. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐞❤️.