Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Yu Sirong Was Blamed for Her Failure

The reason why the lady's previous reputation in Cloud City got worse and worse was mainly that Yu Sirong and first miss added fuel to the flame.
At this moment, she was so annoyed that she only felt it was her own mistakes that caused miss in danger. She even wanted to fudder for miss and to reveal the fake face of Yu Sirong.

She now understood that today's event was definitely a conspiracy. At that time, she was waiting outside the door, and suddenly a maid came over to tell her that Mdm Qin had something to ask her. Then, she looked at the sky, feeling that miss might stay for a long time there, so she followed the maid, thinking that Mdm Qin might have something to tell miss. But when on halfway, she suddenly woke up and turned back.

Miss only walked out with her. If Mdm Qin asked her to come, there would be no one serving miss. Besides, in the hall, how did Mdm Qin know? She and miss privately came here, so no one knew that. But why did the little maid found them so easily? Did she follow them all the way?

This kind of thought caused Mo Lan's heart to sink, then she rushed back to the temple door. However, it was too late. Outside the temple door, Yu Sirong, with the servant girls and old female servants, stood. When seeing her come, two rough women dragged her and dashed into the temple with her, despite her yelling argument.

She didn't think there was anything wrong with her miss in the hall, but the behavior by Yu Sirong made her feel a sense of crisis. Miss must be in danger, so she struggled to argue to try to delay their entering into the temple, or she could make a big noise to let miss know.

Miss was smart, so she would definitely find a way.

At this time, when finding miss was really not in the hall, she was unconvinced despite relief. As she pointing to Yu Sirong with a sneer, she disclosed Yu Sirong's murder plot in the past days.

Since Yu Sirong had always been used to being mighty, it was impossible for her to tolerate a maid who blamed her as pointing to her nose.

"Humble maid, what did you say? I don't plot against your miss, but just worry about sister Tong. However, how come you should think that I have some devil thoughts towards sister Tong? No wonder in these two days, Sister Tong was unhappy seeing me. It turns out that you humble maids sow discord. Come and drag this humble maid down to blame for twenty times. I, on behalf of sister Tong, will give Sister Tong's maid a good lesson," As she was scolded rudely by a servant girl by pointing at her nose, Yu Sirong's face became pale and red. She was more indignant at the time since she only felt it was really shameful. However, she said indifferently, as she forced herself to be calm.

She didn't believe that a maid could cause chaos.

When she spoke here, two Yu family's women servants dragged Mo Lan away. Since they all belonged to Yu Family, they naturally obeyed their own masters. Later, Mo Lan was being held and fell to the ground depsipte her fierce struggle.

"Miss Yu really has a noble demeanor. An impolite maid could make Miss Yu so angry, and even suffers punishment for Tong. She really has a good and considerate sister." A cold voice came from the door. Against the backlight, Yu Sirong saw angry Mdm Qin, who was standing at the entrance of the temple.

Mdm Qin's face was gloomy, without any hint of pleasure, which was clearly a furious look.

Yu Sirong was shocked, then she recalled that her aunt, in order to have more people see the scene, would definitely entice Mdm Qin to come over and let her see Mo Xuetong privately date with someone in Buddhist temple.

The fact was in front of her. She waited to see how this older woman could help her! This was like a slap on the evil older woman's face.

However, she couldn't imagine that things were exactly not what they thought. Mo Xuetong disappeared in the temple without any reason, which was beyond anyone's expectation. Thus, standing behind Mdm Yu, Mdm Qin became gloomy. Moreover, she found no one after entering the temple. In the end, exchanging a glance with Mdm Chen beside her, her face radically changed.