Chapter 151

Chapter 151 It's Impossible To Be Her Aunt

Mo Huawen didn't know Lan Xinru's intention and thought she was an unmarried girl after all and had to keep her dignity. Now that Old Madam said that, she didn't dare to pester him any more. He felt relieved inside. Then he just chatted with Old Madam for a while and left. He couldn't stand Lan Xinru's languishing eyes.

Mo Xuetong was also in no mood to chat with them and left too.

As a result, they walked out of the yard together.

"Father, how is the thing about big sister going?" After they left, Mo Xuetong gently asked. She carefully saw Mo Huawen sigh after he got out of the yard and saw Fuqing Garden. She knew he cared about Mo Xuemin. All these years, he cared most about the gentle kind daughter, and couldn't give her up because of a single thing.

Moreover, Mo Xuemin had a good reason. No matter how angry Mo Huawen was, when he calmed down, he thought she was justifiable. And he put all his anger onto Auntie Fang and blamed her for all the things.

Therefore, he didn't feel so angry towards Mo Xuemin. Besides, when Minister Li came to visit, he explained something for her, and it didn't disgrace other daughters' reputation. Mo Huawen's anger towards Mo Xuemin was halved. He just felt that Mo Xuemin was blamed for Auntie Fang's fault and it had nothing to do with her.

She was just unlucky to run into Li Youmo who was a hooligan. Then when he heard Mo Xuetong's caring words, he smiled and waved his hand. And all the servants and maids stepped backward, which made it convenient for them to talk.

"Tong'er, your big sister didn't mean to go out... She just went out to find some medicine for Auntie Fang's illness... Then she ran into Li Youmo somehow and caused such a scene which almost ruined all your reputation. She didn't really mean it." Mo Huawen sighed and explained with guilty.

He cared for Mo Xuemin because she was a smart gentle daughter, while he cared for Mo Xuetong because she was the daughter of his beloved woman. Anyway, they were both his daughters, and he didn't want them to be against each other.

"Father, you don't have to say anything more, I know what big sister was thinking. She was Auntie Fang's child, and would definitely consider for Auntie Fang. She ignored father's order because she was worried about Auntie Fang's illness. I understand. If my mother is ill, I'll search for good medicine to cure her too." Mo Xuetong said obediently and raised her gentle smiling face. She knew her father didn't want to listen to her complaints about Mo Xuemin. She had to say it from Auntie Fang's side and made him uncomfortable about it.

Her father had deep affection for Mo Xuemin which couldn't be called off for only one thing. What she needed to do was to remind her father. After a long time, Mo Xuemin would show her true appearance and lost father's love forever.

Hearing Mo Xuetong compare Luo Xia with Auntie Fang and how Mo Xuemin go against his will for Auntie Fang. Besides, he recalled Sima Lingyun's seal which was found in a sachet under Auntie Fang's pillow. Mo Huawen's face darkened and felt extremely uncomfortable.

One was his beloved woman and the main wife, while the other was a vicious concubine who cheated on him. They were so different! After thinking like that, he felt Mo Xuemin was not sensible. She didn't have to go out and get such trouble over a concubine.

It seemed that there was something wrong with Auntie Fang's education!

Seeing Mo Huawen's face darkened, Mo Xuetong held Mo Huawen's sleeves and asked smilingly, "Father, how long will Miss Lan stay in our home? Tong'er remembers she came to our home two years age when I was yound and my mum was ill. But my memory has been blurry. I've just heard that Miss Lan had a good relationship with my mum. Grandma and second sister both asked me to call her aunt at grandma's yard!"