Chapter 64: The Animosity of the past and the Hatred of Today

"Can I ruin their reputations?" Ling Mingyan was pleased when she heard the nanny's casual tone. She thought about it and took two steps forward to whisper in the nanny's ears.

"Yes, but you have to listen to me." The teaching nanny said. There were so many such incidents in the palace. How could she not know about these since she served the Empress closely? The Empress had arranged for her to be with Ling Mingyan not just to watch her. Ling Mingyan was, after all, the First Miss of the Ding General Manor. If she were bullied, it would be an embarrassment to the Ding General Manor and the Empress.

"Alright!" Ling Mingyan answered quickly. She looked at the two viciously and said hatefully, "Nanny, I want to ruin their reputations. I want to see if they still dare to be so arrogant in front of me in the future."

"Alright, but First Miss, you have to remember to keep your temper in check and be patient." The teaching nanny gestured to the other nanny to release Ling Mingyan's hand coldly.

Ling Mingyan thought about how Mo Xuetong and Luo Mingzhu were about to get into trouble soon and stopped throwing a tantrum. She glanced at a few bolts of cloth, bought them, and left the shop. One of the nannies followed her into the carriage while the other walked on the streets casually.

"Go see what that servant is up to." Feng Yuran smiled charmingly from a tall building. He clicked his fingers lightly on the table. A guard behind him immediately jumped out of the window and disappeared in a flash.

He was wearing a purple fox leather shirt and had a vermilion red cape on his shoulder. His red lips were extremely charming. His slightly narrowed eyes, dark and long lashes were beautiful. His chin was lifted slightly at a perfect angle. His face seemed as if it was carved and was extremely eye-catching. He looked beautiful, second to none, and one could not take his eyes off him. Even those used to seeing Feng Yuran's beauty were stunned by it. Feng Yue paused for a moment and then immediately lowered his head. He did not dare to look at the handsome prince again.

King Xuan's beauty attracted men and women. No wonder the eunuch had been dazzled by his intentional smile that day and destroyed the painting that the Empress sent. The Empress probably still did not know that his master had intentionally dazzled the eunuch and caused the trouble because he did not want her niece, who was known as the top beauty of the capital.

"Feng Yue, how about I find someone to ruin her virtue?" Feng Yuran's gaze was on the innocent and beautiful face downstairs. The soft, delicate skin on her face and the gentle smile on her lips made her look as if she was a noble lady. He was sure that no one would know that beneath her fake mask, was a vicious woman. She had dared to bite him in his ancestral home. Fortunately, he did not lose because he bit her back.

Fang Yue was startled by what Feng Yuran said. He looked up and glanced at Feng Yuran, not being able to catch what Feng Yuran meant. He followed Feng Yuran's gaze, which was on Mo Xuetong, who was picking out clothes downstairs. Then, he understood who his master was talking about, but was also shocked by what his master said. He was the eighth prince, and King Xuan, whom the Emperor doted most on. When did he become so narrow-minded to want to ruin the girl's virtue?

"Then, I'll save her and help to prove her innocence. Do you think she will want to marry me out of gratitude?" Feng Yuran continued slowly. Feng Yue was shocked speechless.

"If I save her, it will be a debt of gratitude which could be repaid by marrying me. If she wants to marry me in thanks, then I will take her even though it will be somewhat of a hardship. Anyway, I still need a princess, and she can be one!" Feng Yuran was in a good mood, and he smiled as he talked to himself. However, Feng Yue sweated profusely as he spoke.