Part 150 ~ Reminiscing

FINAL PART . . . . . enjoy!
_______________

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

Well . . looks like dinner isn't going so well. Gabriella is making a big scene, raising her voice at Julianna. I now totally understand what Jaden was talking about earlier, about wanting her out of the house. We just started eating and she's already getting on everybody's nerves . . . It's pretty darn uncomfortable for everybody to sit here and eat. And the last question she asked Ariana . . wow . . that was awkward . . she shouldn't have asked her that . . . . I hope this stupid fight won't get out of hand. Gabriella obviously has some serious issues with herself . . . . 

"Pardon me?" Ariana asks, putting her fork down. "What did you just say?"

"I said . . I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I sat here in my underwear next to Michael! . . Please tell Julianna that she's making a big deal!! . . she doesn't want me walking around in panties and bra because she's afraid that Jaden gets horny looking at me!! . . now tell me, Ariana . . please tell me that YOU wouldn't mind me walking around here in my bra and panties around Michael, now would you??"

"Ok . . first of all, loose the attitude . . . and second of all, are you crazy?? . . of course I wouldn't feel comfortable having a woman walk around here in her underwear when my husband is around! . . . Julianna has every right to feel the way she feels, you need to work on your behavior, girl . . . seriously!"

"I need to work on my behavior? . . this has nothing to do with the way I act! I enjoy walking around in my underwear at home, what's the darn problem here??"

"Well . . . the damn problem here is that Julianna and Jaden are married . . they're a couple . . and the HOME you're walking around in half naked, is THEIRS! . . how about a little respect? . . you're staying there for a week, why can't you just keep your clothes on? . . is it really necessary to strip down like that? . . what are you trying to achieve?"

"I'm not trying to achieve anything . . . if you think I'm hot for Jaden then you got it all wrong, he's not even my type . . I don't go for that kind of guy . . ."

"For what kind of guy?!" Ariana asks angrily.

"I don't know . . . Jaden is just not my type . . ."

"Gabriella . . . could it be that you're jealous of their relationship?"

"Why should I be jealous? . . . I just told you that Jaden is not my type!"

"Oh, get real!! . . Jaden is gorgeous . . he's a sweetheart!! . . he's tall and handsome . . Jaden is everything a woman wants in a man, cut the crap, Gabriella!" Ariana yells.

Jaylah starts laughing. I give her a serious look. She stops immediately. Well . . this isn't going well at all . . now Gabriella is arguing with Ariana . . . what's next?? . . is a huge cat fight gonna break out here in the livingroom? . . I hope not . . Leah doesn't wanna sit on her chair . . I hand her a piece of bread and tell her to go eat on the Mickey Mouse carpet. I'm glad she's not with us at the table anymore, I wouldn't want my little girl to hear this ridiculous argument about walking around naked. . . . . . 

"Daddy . . daddy . . . I want syrup . . . more syrup!"

"What do you say, Leah?"

"Please daddy"

I fill her hello kitty bottle up to the top with raspberry syrup . . she takes it, sits down on the Mickey Mouse carpet and starts playing with Kenya. I take a bite but I'm not even hungry anymore . . . all this stupid arguing is ruining my appetite. 

"Gabriella . . . what gives you the right to walk around half naked in front of your sister's husband?!! . . this isn't about you being comfortable!! . . it's about YOU respecting their RULES and their RELATIONSHIP! . . how would you like it if Julianna walked around in bra and panties with your boyfriend around?? . . huh??"

"Well . . to be honest . . I wouldn't mind at all . . she's not skinny like me"

Julianna laughs. "YOU'RE SO FULL OF CRAP, GABRIELLA!!" 

"NO, YOU ARE, SISTER!! just admit that you're jealous of my body! ADMIT IT! you're afraid that Jaden would try and do something with me when you're not around, ADMIT IT!!" 

"Jaden wouldn't do it !!! . . . I turst him!! . . if you're keeping this up, I'm personally gonna throw you out, Gabriella! . . I don't have to let you stay if I don't want to!!! . . I'm letting you stay because you're my sister and I love you . . . but right now, you're crossing the line and I can't stand you!!"

"Fine . . . then I'm leaving . . . . don't worry . . I won't be home when you guys get back tonight!"

Gabriella gets up. She walks over to her purse and calls a cab. Julianna hesitates but eventually gets up and stops Gabriella from leaving. 

"I don't want you to leave! . . but I want you to respect my feelings. . that's really all I want"
___________________

45 minutes went by . . we all finished eating. I can't wait for them to leave . . seriously . . Gabriella is a handfull. I couldn't handle her . . . poor Jaden . . . I can see in his eyes how uncomfortable he feels. I hope this week goes by fast for them. Gabriella seems like the kind of girl who would say anything and everything what's on her mind, no matter how inappropriate it is. A person who simply doesn't care what others think . . . which is a good thing but there is a limit to everything . . . 

We're all having another glass of wine. Ariana is sitting on the couch with Leah next to her. They're watching a cartoon together. I keep looking at the clock, hoping this awkward dinner will be over soon. I look over to the couch again 10 minutes later . . . Leah fell asleep . . . Ariana gently picks her up and walks her upstairs. I pour myself another glass of wine. 

Gabriella just took off her cardigan. . . and her cleavage is showing. She must be walking around like that all the time . . . showing off her boobs to everyone . . . what went wrong with that woman? . . seriously. . . doesn't she have respect for herself? . . . Ariana comes walking down 5 minutes later . . she sits down next to me and takes a sip from her wine glass. Gabriella keeps looking over at us . . . . 

"Honey, can you get me a coke or something from the basement?"

I get up and kiss her on the forehead. "Of course, sweetheart". .I walk down to the basement and open the fridge . . we have all our soft drinks and soda down here. . . ohh, and snacks too!  . . I grab a bag of potato chips and make my way back upstairs. Gabriella comes walking down the hallway that very second . . . . 

"Ohh . . did you get more wine?" She asks excidetly.

"No . . . I got Ariana a can of coke. . . you want one too?"

"Naa . . . but I think I want this-" She says, grabbing my butt.

Holy moly . . . what the heck? . . . next thing I know, she disappears in the bathroom, giggling. I walk to the livingroom table and sit down. Ariana looks at me . . . she notices right away that something's wrong.

"What's wrong honey? . . . are you alright?" 

"I'm good . . . it's just that . . I just came back from the basement . . and Gabriella came down the hallway . . . I asked her if she wanted some coke and then she . . . she . . ."

"She what? . . what did she say?"

"Well . . . she . . she grabbed my butt"

"What? . . ."

"Yea . . . . her hand was on my right buttcheek and she even gave it a good squeeze! . . I was in shock! that's why I didn't say anything and when I realized what just happened, she was already in the bathroom . . ."

"She grabbed your freakin ass???"

"Relax sweetheart . . . that's all she did . . come on, give me a kiss"

"SHE GRABBED YOUR ASS! do you really think I'm gonna let her get away with that?! . . who the hell does this woman think she is?? . . walking around naked in front of Jaden and now touching your ass?? I'm gonna rip that woman's hair out!"

"Sweetheart . . . . it's no big deal . . . please calm down. . ."

"Oh, yes it is a big deal!!!"

I take her hand and walk her outside on the patio. She keeps going on and on about what a b*tch Gabriella is, and I agree with her but still . . . I don't want a huge fight to break out . . . that's why I really want her to let this go.

"I can't believe she grabbed your ass, Michael . . ."

"It was just a squeeze . . and they're gonna leave soon . . I promise you, you will never have to see this woman again, alright? . . is everything ok now? . . you're not mad anymore, are you?"

"Michael, I can't let her get away with that! . . you're my husband . . she touched you! . . it wasn't just a pat on the shoulder or a hug . . she put her hand on your ASS! . . what would you say if she were a guy and did the same thing to me?"

"Ok, you're right . . . I would freak out"

"DAMN RIGHT YOU WOULD!!"
_________________

~ Ariana's point of view ~ 

I grab Garbiella's arm and pull her into the kitchen. 

"Why did you touch my husband's ass?!!"

"Ohhh . . I was just playing around . ."

"Playing around?! . . don't you ever come near my husband again!! . . I don't care what you do with other men but you're not putting your filthy hands on my Michael!!! . . and would you please cover yourself up?? your boobs are about to fall out!!!!. . get your coat and leave. . . I don't want you here anymore!"

"You're throwing me out because I touched Michael's butt?? . . I was just kidding!!!"

"But I am not!!!! . . just get the hell out of here . . . . !!!!"

"Pffff . . . . fine!"

She grabs her stuff and leaves . . . . thank god this is over. I don't ever wanna see that woman again.
________________

LATER THAT EVENING . . . .

Everyone's asleep except Michael and I. . . I'm still mad about what happened earlier with Gabriella. Just thinking about that woman makes the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up. What a rude, f*cked up skank she is . . . . 25 years old and acting like a f*cking teenager.

Michael is massaging my back. . trying to make me feel better. . and its working. His hands have always worked wonders on my back . . and on other places too. I turn around and hug him. His sweet, masquline aroma makes me wanna squeeze him against me as tightly as even possible.

"I love you" I whisper in his right ear.

"I love you more . . . ."

I lie down on his arm and gently brush my hand up and down on his beautiful naked chest. He hasn't changed a bit. He's still the handsome, yummy looking piece of caramel hottiebear I fell in love with. 

"I love your skin, honey . . ."

"Thank you"

"I mean it . . . you've got wonderful skin . . I could just bite you"

"Go ahead"

I look up at him and smile. He smiles back at me. I look at his side of the bed. Leah's favorite stuffed animal is halfway underneath his pillow. I grab it and put it on Michael's chest.

"Do you remember this baby elephant?"

Michael smiles. .
"I sure do . . . I bought that for Jaylah and Jaden when they were babies"

"Aww Michael . . . I'm getting so emotional right now . . ."

"Why, sweetheart?"

"I don't know . . . . I hate how fast time flies . . . the kids are turning 20 . . . Leah is 3 . . why does time have to go by so fast? why can't the kids stay little forever? . . why can't we just turn back the time and live our lives all over again?"

Michael kisses me on my forehead.

"If that were only possible . . . but I don't mind growing old with you. . ."

Tears start building up in my eyes . . . 

"Honey . . . . do you remember when we first fell in love?"

"You mean, when you fell in love with me? that was in school . . you were 16"

"No . . I mean . . when we BOTH fell in love . . . . do you remember?"

Michael smiles his sweetest smile . . . 

"Of course I do . . . in Paris. . . I remember like it was yesterday . ."

"You came to look for me at the airport . . . that night you wore the wedding ring for the first time . . .I was so surprised . . I didn't expect it at all . . . that night changed everything . ."

"Well, sweetheart . . . that was the night I fell in love with you"

I start crying . . . Michael hugs me tenderly.

"Honey . . . . I know I don't say it very often lately but you need to know that I love you more than anything in this world . . you are my everything . . . I wouldn't wanna grow old with anyone else"

Now I see a tiny little tear in Michael's eyes too. . . . adorable.

"That's really nice, sweetheart . . . I love you just as much . . if not more. . and I always will"

We look at a picture of Michael and I holding the twin babies in our arms. Felicia took that photo. I still remember that day. I wish we could go back. . . I wanna hold them again . . . hold my twin babies and watch them grow up one more time . . . . . I can't help but start crying. Michael puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him.

"Please stop crying . . . you know I hate seeing you like that . . ."

"I can't help it . . .I'm just so overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings"

"I'm right here with you . . . everything's alright . . . we're all healthy . . . we're all happy. We have 3 beautiful children . . . and you still have your awesome good looks . . your beautiful long hair . . your gorgeous smile . . . . and a house that is paid for the minute I die" 

"That's not funny! don't you even say that!"

"I'm sorry . . I know that wasn't funny . . I failed . . can't you please smile for me?"

I force a smile. 

"Now can you please kiss me and stop crying?"

I close my eyes and kiss him. Once . . twice . . and a third time. . . I wrap my arms around him and pull him close to me. Suddenly all the memories that we have together are appearing in front of my eyes . . . Paris . . . the birth of the twins and Leah . . . it's heartbreaking but a great feeling at the same time. 

"Sweetheart . . . do you remember the math book I gave you for your 21st birthday?"

"Yup . . . and I still have it :)"

"You doo?"

"Yea . . . I love that book . . ."

"But you hate math!"

"Yes, I hate math but I love the meaning of it . . . you gave it to my on my 21st birthday . . that was the day we saw each other again after 5 years . . . . I'm so glad I invited you to my birthday party . . if I didn't, we wouldn't be married right now"

"I know . . . I'm glad I came . . I was hesitant at first but I knew it was the right thing"

"And then we went to Vegas . . . . well . . YOU did . . Carli and I followed you"

We both laugh . . . 

"True . . . . you stalked me, didn't you?"

"Well, in my defense, I was very much in love with you"

The door opens . . . Jaylah walks in with that look on her face. She wants to go to Germany with Jenna but Michael doesn't wanna let her go . . . he thinks it's too far away from us . . .

"Dad . . . . can I please ask you something?"

"You're not going to Germany, Jaylah . . . ."

"Dad, please!!! . . I'm begging you! . . I promise I will not drink and I will not have sex! . . pleaseee!!! Jenna and I always wanted to go. . . please, dad . . . ."

"Germany is too far away . . . . you can go to Vegas"

"I don't wanna go to Vegas!!!! . . I wanna go to Germany!!!!" Jaylah storms out of our bedroom, slamming the door behind her. I give Michael a look and pinch him in his arm.

"What?"

"Oh come on, honey . . . let her go . . . she wants to go so badly . . ."

"No . . ."

"Come on . . . . let her go"

"No . . . ."

"Honey . . . that would be the best birthday gift for her . . . you, letting her go to Germany . . and giving her money to go there . . . and to buy clothes there . . . and to get a new handbag for me . . ."

"Does money come out of my butt or something?"

"Oh come on . . it's the twins 20th birthday . . and you know what Jaden wants . . ."

"Yea . . he wants my car"

"Will you give it to him for his birthday?"

"No. . . ."

"Oh come on!! he always wanted that car more than anything. . .!"

"I know . . ."

"Come on honey . . . . don't be like that . . . he'd be so happy. . . ."

"Alright, alright, alright . . Jaylah can go to Germany and Jaden can have my car . . are you happy now??"

"Very!" 

I hug and kiss him all over his face. Suddenly the door opens . . . it's Leah. . . Jaylah's loud voice probably woke her up. . poor baby . . she crawls up on the bed and sits down between us. 

"Leah, why aren't you in bed?" Michael asks. 

"Daddy, I don't wanna sleep"

"But you have to, princess . . . it's time for bed . . ."

She sits on top of him and wraps her little arms around him. . . . shortly after she falls asleep on him. Michael gently places her between us on the bed and covers her with a blanket. Michael kisses Leah on her forehead and smiles. . . .

"Darn it . . I kinda wanted to have sex" He whispers.

"Well, baby . . now we can't . . . good night" I say, turning off the bedside lamp.

"Let's go downstairs . . . let's do it on the couch!"

"Now? . . ."

"Yes . . come on . . . Leah is fast asleep"

Michael picks me up and carries me out to the hallway. . . Uhh . . I love when he picks me up like that . . so passionately . . . it really gets me going . . . we're kissing each other on our way downstairs. I'm getting really hot now. . . I can't wait for us to go down on each other!. . . . we go downstairs . . Michael puts me down on the couch and gets on top of me . . . ughh yea . . . that's what I'm talking about. . and he's hard already . . . mhmmm . . .

"Ugh . . give it to me honey . . love me . . . love me hard!!"

All of a sudden the light next to the couch goes on . . .

"MOM!! DAD!!! . . . can't you do that stuff up in your bedroom??"

"JADEN?? what are you doing here? why are you sleeping on the couch? I thought you, Julianna and Gabriella went back home??" I ask.

"Well . . we did . . . but the girls kept fighting so I came back . . . now I wish I didn't!"

"Sorry honey . . . we didn't know you were here . . . . next time please let us know, alright? . . you can sleep in our bedroom . . . we'll sleep down here . . . but please be quiet, Leah is sleeping in there too"

"Alright . . . thanks"

"Jaden wait" . . . Michael says.

"What is it, dad?"

"Before you go upstairs . . I wanna ask you . . what's something you always wanted?"

"I don't know . . . why?"

"Something you always wanted . . . from me"

"Umm . . . your money?"

"Jaden! . . come on . . . I'm serious . . ."

"I don't know . . . I guess your car . . but I know I'd never get it. . . ."

"Well son . . guess what . . . it's yours"

"Are you kidding me?! . . ."

"Nope . . . it's yours . . . for your 20th birthday"

"Daddd . . . dammmnnn . . . that's so f*cking great!!! I would hug you right now but mom is kinda sitting on top of you and it's disgusting . . . . but thanks!!!! . . gosh, this is so great!!! THANK YOU!!!" 

"Ohh . . and tell Jaylah that she's allowed to go to Germany . . it's my gift to her for her 20th"

"Damn dad . . . she will freak . . . thanks! . . I'll go tell her!!"
___________________

~ Jaden's point of view ~  

DAMNNNN . . I can't believe dad's giving me his precious car!!!! I've dreamed of this day for all my life!!! . . . ughhh . . how great is this?! I knock on Jaylah's door . . . I think she's asleep . . . but I don't care, I gotta tell her the good news!! . . I walk inside . . I turn on the bedside lamp and shake her a little.

"What is it?!! I'm sleeping you dumbass!"

"Wake up!!! . . . I gotta tell you something!!!"

"What?!!"

"Dad is giving me the car!!! he's finally giving it to me!!!! for my birthday!!"

"Yaay, NOW LET ME SLEEP!!!!" 

"AAAAAND . . he said something about you going to Germany . . ."

"What? . . . ."

"Yup . . .dad allows you to go to Germany for your birthday!!!!"

"Are you freakin' kidding me??? . . .if you are, I'm gonna kill you!"

"No . . . my hand to god, I'm not kidding! . . go downstairs and ask him yourself!"

"Downstairs? . . I thought mom and dad went to bed?"

"Well . . no . . ummm. . . they decided to watch a movie before bed . . . actually, your favorite movie . . . maybe you can sit and watch it with them . . ."

"DAMN!!! I'm so happy!!!! I'm gonna go downstairs right now and kiss him for letting me go!!!"

Jaylah jumps out of bed and runs downstairs . . . about 20 seconds later she comes running back with the angriest look on her face. . .

"I'm gonna KILL YOUUU, Jaden!!!!!!"

"Why? . . Haha!"

She sits down on the bed with a disturbed expression on her face.

"I will never, EVER look at that couch the same way again. . . ."