Part 11 ~ Ariana's Broken Heart

. . . . .

"Good morning Ariana . . please take a seat"  I reluctantly sit down with a pissed off look on my face. "Are you angry Ariana? do you wanna talk to me about it?" 

"No . . I don't wanna talk to you about it, I don't belong here, this is a stupid waste of time!"

 "Ariana . . your mother told me your current situation at school and I believe talking about it can help you a lot"

"What do you wanna tell me?! that I did something wrong?!! well, NEWSFLASH for you, woman . . I KNOW I did something wrong ok? . . I don't need you to tell me that!!"

"Ariana . . I'm not gonna tell you what you did wrong. . you're here so we can make the situation at school better and find a way out of this mess, ok? . . can we be friendly with each other and have a successful session?"

"Whatever . . ."

"Your teacher is good looking, isn't he?"

"Oh hell yea . . he's some hot stuff"

"And that made you wanna kiss him, right?"

"Of course . . I couldn't help myself, he's so hot, it's almost unreal"

"How did his reaction make you feel?"

"Well . . he fell off the chair. He got right back up and the first thing he said was 'GO HOME'. . and that's what I did . . I grabbed my stuff and went home"

"How were you feeling on your way home? did you feel good about what you did or did you feel bad about it? do you have any regrets that this happened, Ariana?"

". . . Kinda . . I don't know. . . I wanted him to kiss me back but of course he didnt"

"Do you know why he didn't kiss you back?"

"Yes because it's wrong . . I'm too young and he's my teacher"

"Exactly . . and why did you do it? what made you wanna do it anyway?"

"Like I said . . I couldn't help myself . . he is so goddamn beautiful you wouldn't even believe it . . my feelings completely took over and I grabbed and kissed him"

"You're talking about feelings . . . do you feel like you're in love with your teacher Mister Jackson? is that also a reason why you felt like you had to kiss him?"

"I don't know. . . maybe a little"

"Are you ready to put this behind you and move on like nothing ever happend?"

"Well, I have to . . ."

"Is there a young man in your life, maybe a boy that goes to your school you find attractive? is there any guy your age that you're intersted in at the moment?"

"No . . not really . . my boyfriend Drake broke up with me a few weeks ago but I don't care about that jerk . . I don't love him anymore . . I don't want to have a boyfriend or anything I just want that kiss from Mister Jackson, that's really all I want . . just a tiny little kiss"

"But Ariana . . you know that if Mister Jackson gave you that kiss, he could get arrested for it, you are aware of that, are you? Mister Jackson is a grown man . . you're underage . . . . . your mother also told me that you lied to him about your age . . . you told him you were really 18 . . . what did he respond to that?"

"He didn't believe me. ."

"That's right . . he didn't believe you . . how did that make you feel?"

"Angry . . I wanted him to believe me . ."

"Ariana . . if Mister Jackson gave in to you, what would you want to happen between the two of you? would you want to be in a relationship with him?"

~ Michael's point of view ~

it's 10:30am . . . Ariana just entered the classroom. "Morning Mister Jackson"

"Good morning Ariana . . nice to have you back. . . listen everybody . . put all the math books away, we will be watching a short movie . . about 15 minutes long . . I want you all to watch carefully because there will be a test tomorrow!" 

I turn on the TV for everybody. . . then I grab my papers and ask Ariana to follow me oustide. .

We sit down in an empty office. I close the door and sit down.

"Please take a seat, Ariana" She sits down with a nervous look on her face. "Umm . . I came up with a solution that will be good for everybody. . . I want you to be in Mrs.Winslow's class for the next two months"

"WHAT? . . you're sending me to another class?!?"

"Yes . . I'm very sorry that I have to do this but I think it's the best thing to do for all of us"

"I don't think it's the best thing to do!!! . . . I'm in YOUR class Mister Jackson, you're MY teacher . . you can't just send me away!! . . . just because I kissed you?! I'm SORRY! . . ok? I'm sorry!!!! I'm terribly sorry that I did it and I promise I will never ever do it again, pleasee . . . don't send me to Mrs.Winslow's class . . . please!!!"

"I'm sorry, Ariana . . but I have to do it . ."

She gets up, looking me straight in the eye with a tear running down her cheek. "Fine . . . if that's what you want . . ok! . . but just know that you just broke my heart into a million pieces, Mister Jackson"

"I'm sorry about that, Ariana . . I really am"

"Yea . . me, too"

. . . . .

Oh, he'll see.

To be continued . . .