Part 89 ~ Getting Even, Again!

I'm on my way to Ariana's parents' house. I've had it. I tried to talk to her about the issue but she just wouldn't listen. This is not even against her . . it happened way before we knew each other, how can she be mad at me for this? . . it's ridiculous!

The thing I'm about to do now may be stupid and childish but this is the only way I can make a point here. I don't care what Ariana will say . . . if she can't even sit down and discuss it with me, I'm gonna find a way to fight back. . . and I WILL find something to throw at her . . I know I will. I've known her ever since she was a young teenager . . and she was a bad one. There must be something.

I walk inside. Ariana's mother is surprised to see me.

"Hi sweetie . . did you bring the kids?"

"No . . listen . . this is important and I need to talk to you"

"What happened?" she asks with a concerned look on her face. We sit down in the kitchen and I let it all out without holding back. I tell her about the videos and how Ariana found out about them . . . I don't blame her for being shocked about this . . .

"Michael . . are you serious??"

"Yes . . but I'm not doing that stuff now . . I would never!"

"You really did porn??"

"Porn is such a bad word . . I did sexual videos with friends . ."

"That's porn, honey . . ."

"No it's not . . . it was all clean and nice and fun . ."

"What exactly did you do in those videos? . . ."

I roll my eyes. "We had sex, mom. . ."

"I hope you used protection, dear . . ."

"Of course I did!!!! mom . . come on . . ."

"I love you Michael but I'm shocked . . and I don't blame Ariana one bit"

"That was a long time ago!! . . I was in college!! . . . please . . tell me something about Ariana that she did in the past that I know nothing about!!"

"Like what?"

"Anyhting!! . .please . . I'm begging you . . just something . ."

"Michael . . . are you serious about this? how does finding out something bad about Ariana benefit you in this situation?"

"It just does!! she looks at me now like I'm the worst person on earth! she's my wife . . I love her! I want her to look at me and think good of me . . the man she fell in love with, the man she has two kids with! and not the guy she sees in me now . . . this is really upsetting me . . . I'm not a bad person, I'm not a cheater . . I'm none of that sort . . . I'm a good man . . and she knows I am . . ."

"Michael . . I love you dearly . . I couldn't have wished for a better son in law but do you really think this is gonna help you two? do you really want me to tell you something about Ariana so you can throw it in her face?"

"YES!"

She laughs "Oh Michael . . you got to be kidding me"

"I need your help . . please tell me something about her . . something bad . . something I'd be shocked to find out . . the worst thing you can think of . . . ."

"Oh boy . . . . alright let me think . . . she stole a lot . . at the mall . ."

"Worse . . I need much worse than that!"

"Umm . . . she stole money out of my pocket a lot to go to parties when she was 15 . . is that bad enough?"

"WORSE . . . I need worse!"

She laughs. . . "Michael, I can't think of anything right now"

"Oh come on!! . . is there something she did when I was her teacher??"

"Well . . she was a very troubled teen when she was in school but you already know that"

"No kidding" I say and laugh.

"Michael, wait . . I think there is something . . . ."

"TELL ME . . don't leave out any detail!"

"But wait . . am I a bad mother for doing this to my own daughter?"

*laughs*

~ Ariana's point of view ~ 

I'm eating dinner with the kids and Felicia. Michael walked out and drove away . . I have no idea where he went but I don't care . . . I'm mad at him and I have every right to be. How can he have a past like that and not tell me about it? I may be making a big deal out of this but . . . no . . !! . . I'm not making a big deal out of this because every wife in my position would've reacted that way . . . right? . . .

"Mommy . . where is daddy?"

"He went outside, Jaylah"

"When is he coming back?"

"I don't know sweetie"

"Mommy?"

"Yes, Jaden?"

"I wanna watch Peter Pan after dinner . . ."

"Ok . . you can both watch Peter Pan after you both got ready for bed . . I want you both to wash your hands, brush your teeth and put on your pj's"

After dinner, Jaylah and Jaden jump up and run to the bathroom. Felicia puts the DVD in and starts the movie for them. Then we both grab a glass of wine and sit down on the patio. She keeps telling me that I should cool down and take it easy . . . I'm trying but I just can't let it go.

. . not yet.

"Come on Ariana . . how hard can you be on him?"

"How hard can I be on him??! . . he did porn movies and knew nothing about them!! how would you react if he was your husband??"

"I know . . . I'm shocked too but come on . . he's your husband . . he loves you . . he's great . . don't hold this against him . . you can tell that he's embarrassed about it . . don't do this to him . . you guys need to sit down and talk about it . . ."

"NO! . . I cannot do that! . . I still see him in front of my eyes with that woman . . I know it was before my time but still! . . the way he shoved his dick into that woman's mouth . . . and the way he came . . so shamelessly and naughty . . . that's not my Michael . . . my Michael is not naughty like that!! . . he's a polite, successful, indepenent man . . . . how can I ever look into his eyes again and not think about the movie??"

"You have to girl . . he's your husband and you love him"

"Of course I love him . . I love him more than anything . . and THAT'S why this is bothering me so much . . I CARE about him . . and I respected him . . I admired him . . I always looked up to him . . ."

"You know you still respect and admire him . . you're just pissed . . it will go away . . tonight when you guys get to have alone time, you will realize that you've been angry at him for nothing . . . he loves you . . remember that . . . no matter what he did in his past . . ."

"UGH! I KNOW, but still!!! I cannot and I will not ever be able to forget this!"

The door opens . . Michael walks in. Felicia gets up to leave the two of us alone. Michael takes off his coat and throws it over the couch. He walks up to me and takes a seat next to me at the table.

What's that smirk on his face? . . . 

~ to be continued ~