Part 75 ~ 3 Months Pregnant

3 MONTHS LATER
________________

~ Michael's point of view ~

Twins . . . we're having twins. Double the fun, double the love. Ariana and I freaked out when we found out. We couldn't be happier right now . . we really couldn't . . our lives are complete.

It's monday morning, 9:45. Ariana and I just came home from the mall. She hasn't been feeling well . . I took this week off from work so I can be with her 24/7. . she's been crying a lot lately . . all the hormones are making her a little crazy. I feel bad for her . . I wish there was something I could do . . but I guess all I can do is be with her and give her all the love she needs.

"Do you think my butt looks fat in these jeans?"

"No, you look amazing in them"

"Honey . . I don't think I look good . ."

"Yes you do, Ariana . . you look great, believe me"

"You're just saying that . . . ."

"No I'm not, sweetheart . . ."

Ariana gained a little weight and now she's making a huge deal about it. I don't care that she gained weight, why would I? I love her, she's my wife . . and she's pregnant with twins! . . I don't care if she gains another 10,20 or 30 . . I really don't care. . all I care about is Ariana's and the babies' health. 

"Honey are you sure you don't wanna go to work?"

"Yes, I'm sure . . I wanna be with you . . help you around the house"

"There's nothing for you to help around the house, Michael . . I'm not 9 months pregnant, I can still cook and clean up around here . . . I love having you here with me but I would love it more if you could still go to work . . ."

"Ariana . . you and the babies are my top priority . . I'm taking this week off for you so we can be together . . you're not prengant forever, you know? . . I kinda like seeing you with that belly bump. . please don't worry about me"

"I know . . . honey I LOVE having you here but I'm fine . . really"

NEXT DAY
__________

~ Ariana's point of view ~

Michael just left for the mall . . and he's gonna stop by his parents' house later. Katherine has a special tea that she wants me to drink during my pregnancy . . she says it pretty much helps with everything. . Michael is going to pick it up when he's done at the mall . . . 

The doorbell rings at exactly 9:55am . .

I look to the door. . who is that? . . I get up and open the door.

I'm looking at a brunette, curvy woman in her late 30s smiling at me. .
"Hi Mrs.Jackson . . . my name is Felicia Mendez"

"Good morning . . . . do we know each other?"

"Umm no . . actually, your husband called me here for the interview"

"Interview?"

"Yes . . for the job here . ."

"Job? . . I'm a little confused . . umm . . please come in"

I invite her in and we sit down on the couch. Felicia tells me that Michael was calling around looking for help around the house earlier this morning . . . I don't understand why he didn't talk to me about this first . . now she's sitting here smiling at me, waiting for a positive answer . . . and I'm not even sure we need her . . I'm only 3 months pregnant. . . I'm fine.

"Your husband said on the phone that he wants someone that lives close by . . I do live very close by . . I live down the street . . not even 5 minutes from here . . so he invited me for an interview and told me to be here at 10am"

I can't believe Michael did this . . I don't even know what to say to her. I know this help is mainly for me and I appreciate the ''surprise'' but I'm a little pissed off about this to be honest . . . he should've talked to me first . . . this is something we should both agree on . . and I don't think I agree.

"My husband should be back very soon, would you like some tea? coffee?"

"I would love some coffee, thank you . . cream, no sugar"

I hand her the coffee and sit down on the other couch. .
We're looking at each other and it's totally awkward . . 

"You have a very beautiful house, Mrs.Jackson"

"Thank you . . thank you kindly"

"It looks so fancy . . and I love the porsche outside . . ."

"Thank you . . the porsche is my husband's"

"What does he work? . . I don't think he told me he on the phone"

"He's a high school teacher"

"Wow . . that's great"

I give her a smile. . . "How old are you, Felicia?"

"I'm 42"

"Wow, 42? . . you look much younger. . ."

"Thank you, I take good care of my skin"

"I see that"  . . I say, forcing a smile.

~ Michael's point of view ~

I just parked the car in our driveway. Felicia should be here by now . . it's 10:20am . . I can't wait to see the look on Ariana's face when I walk in. I'm very sure she's happy about the surprise. While I'm at work, I want her to have someone around the house to do the laundry, the cooking and the main part of the cleaning . . I don't want Ariana do to any of those things while she's pregnant with our two babies . . but she wants me to go to work so I decided to get her a little help around the house.

I walk inside . . Felicia and Ariana are sitting on the couch. 

"Hi beautiful" 

"Hey hun . . ."

"I see you two have already met"

"Yes we did. . . baby, can I please talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure"

He walks up to Felicia and shakes her hand. 
"Very nice to meet you, Felicia . . thank you for coming!"

"My pleasure" . . she says, smiling from ear to ear.

"Would you please excuse us for a minute, Felicia?"

She smiles at me. "Of course"

I grab Michael's hand and walk him into our bedroom . . I close the door and make him sit down on the bed. He grabs me, pulls me close and starts kissing me. . . . I pull away.

"Honey . . I didn't bring you in here to have sex . . I wanna know why you did that . . why did you invite someone for a job here without talking to me about it first?"

"It was a surprise! I wanted to surprise you, aren't you happy about it?"

"Honey . . . getting help around the house is something serious"

"I know . . and you need it . . I don't want you to do work around the house anymore . . that's why Felicia is here . . I want her to do all the cooking, all the cleaning . . grocery shopping . . everything! all you have to do is love me and grow our two babies in total relaxation"

"Baby, I can grow the babies, do your laundry and cook at the same time!"

"I know you can but I don't want you to"

"Honey . . I don't think I want another woman touching your underwear, cooking you food, cleaning up after you . . . I'm your wife! that's what I'm here for . . I'm perfectly capable of doing all these things . . and i case we need help, I have my mom, YOUR mom . . my dad . . Carli . . . we don't need Felicia. . . ."

"Ariana . . you're overthinking too much . . "

"No, I'm not . . . are you even listening to me?"

"I am"

"And how much are you thinking about paying her? help around the house costs money, angelface! I don't think we should pay someone to do what we can do ourselves . . ."

"Ariana . . I make good money, we can afford help around the house"

"How much are you planning on paying her? . . ."

"1000, 1200 a week"

"1200 a week?! honey, are you nuts??"

"It's ok Ariana . . that's money well spent . . I want this person to work here so you and I can have it easier . . all I want is for you to be happy and relaxed . . you want me to go to work, don't you? alright, I will go back but I want help for you around here . . "

"I'm 3 months pregnant, honey . . you're acting like I'm handicapped!"

"You're pregnant with twins! . . that's double the weight . . Ariana, please stop fighting me on this . . we need someone like Felicia around the house and you know we do . . did you talk to her? is she nice?"

"Yea . . of course she's nice . . but . ."

Michael grabs my face and kisses me.

"Listen . . this is what we're gonna do now . . we are BOTH going to interview her and if there is anything you don't like about her, we are not going to hire her . . deal?"

". . . deal"

~ to be continued ~