Part 116 ~ What's With My Little Girl?

I hide the two pregnancy tests I just did in the bathroom cabinet and head straight to my room. Why is dad home? . . why isn't he at school? I thought he left! . . mom comes in a few minutes later telling me how she ''got rid'' of dad . . . what she did was, she gave him a piece of cake and he happily sat down in the livingroom to eat it. 

"Whenever you wanna distract dad, you give him something to eat . . ok sweetie . . I'm here now . . tell me . . what's the deal? . . are you pregnant? . . if you are you know we have to go straight to the doctor"

I of course start crying and fall into her arms. Mom starts crying too and we just cry together for a couple of minutes. I hope for this to be a f*cking dream. I don't wanna be pregnant . . . but I guess this is what I get for not using my brain . . . Braxton and I are using protection but I guess in the heat of the moment we sometimes forgot . . I should've been more careful . . . I hate myself. . . I hate everything.

"Jaylah . . this is major change for you and for all of us, I hope you know that"

"Mom, I know . . . . I feel so stupid . . ."

"Well you should . . . you f*cked up, sweetie . . you really did"

"I know . . . but what am I gonna do now? . . what . . how . . how am I gonna do this? . . I don't want this mom . . I don't want the baby . ."

I've never cried so hard in my life. My heart is racing in my chest . . my hands are sweaty, my whole body is wet from the stress literally steaming out of my pores . . I can't imagine myself with a baby . . not now . . not anytime soon . . . . Braxton and I are a couple, yes . . but . . how are we gonna do this?!! . . I don't even know how he's gonna react when I tell him . . . and how will Jaden react?! . . . and DAD! . . oh man . . I'm getting sick . .

The door opens . . dad is looking at mom and me sitting on the bed looking at each other in frustration. He of course starts to worry and asks what's wrong . . mom quickly gets up and tells him that this is a woman thing and that it's just between me and her . . . . dad changes the expression on his face from 'what's going on? . . to. . what the hell is going on?? . . . 

"I know she's not feeling well, Ariana . . what happened? I wanna know how my little girl is feeling and I believe as her father I have a right to know that"

"Honey . . . this is something really serious and it's between Jaylah and I . . please respect that . . . you have your insiders with Jaden and this is something Jaylah shares with me only . . . can you please leave us alone?"

"Ok . . now I definitely wanna know what's going on!" 

Mom leaves the room with him. They're standing in the hallway now . . mom is assuring him that nothing bad happened to me and that I'm perfectly fine . . . meanwhile, I'm standing at the door, listening to what they're saying with tears streaming down my face . . . . I want this to be a bad dream . . . please wake up! . . let me wake up . . . 

~ Jaden's point of view ~ 

I know I failed the test . . I failed big time. I knew nothing that was written on the test paper. I couldn't even understand the questions . . . . I should've listened to mom and study . . I should've sat down and actually read the shit that was in my book but I just didn't want to . . . . the whole thing with Jaylah and Braxton is getting me all worked up . . . I lost my best friend to my own freakin sister . . my one true best friend. I can't even look at him . . . I'm so mad, I'm afraid I'm gonna punch him black and blue next time I see him . . . for real. 

Too bad that he's in all my classes. Too bad I have to look at him the whole damn time in school. He never even took the time to come up to me and apologize for f*cking my sister. The first time I knew about it and I was ok with it but the second time was not planned . . it never should've been planned or even thought about for that matter. You just don't get together with your best friend's sister . . . you just f*cking don't. . . That's a best friend rule . . number one rule! . . you just DON'T! 

I just got a text message from dad:
"How did the test go?"

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk down the hallway. School is over and I can't wait to get home. Before I get to actually walk outside, my teacher Ms. Dean stops me in the middle of the hallway. Let me just say that she's a sight for sore eyes. 29 year old goddess . . . the prettiest living creature I've ever seen . . . the only reason I even go to school. 

"Jaden . . . you forgot the paper I want your parents to sign"

She hands me the paper, giving me a smile.

"Please let one of your parents sign it and give it back to me tomorrow"

"Ok, Ms. Dean"

"My eyes are up here!" She says. 

Damn. . . she just caught me staring at her boobs . . . 

"I'm, I'm sorry . . . I didn't look there I was just. ."

"Yea . . . of course, you little bad boy . . behave yourself"

"I will . . ."

Damn . . seriously . . what I would give to take her out to dinner one night. Seriously, I would love to take dad's porsche and just drive through the night with that woman . . . she's our substitute teacher for half a year . . she's been with us for 2 months now . . 4 more to go . . . I have 4 months to let her know what I think about her . . . . just one single date with her would make my day . . . no, it would make my life.

Finally home. I walk inside and throw my school stuff on the coffee table in the livingroom. No music playing? no radio? . . mom always listens to the radio around the time I get home from school . . the car is outside . . . she should be home. She never leaves the house without the car . .

"Mom?? . . what's for dinner?"

No answer. 

"MOM?? . . are you home?"

I walk upstairs . . . Jaylah's door is slightly open . . I walk up to it and peek inside. She's sitting on the bed talking to mom . . and she's crying. Hmmm . . I wonder why she's crying . . could it be that Braxton freakin' broke her heart?! . . . I bet it has something to do with him . . . I know it . . I feel it. 

I walk to my room, close the door and dial Braxton's number.
He picks up after a couple of rings. 

"Jade? . . I didn't expect you to call . . . what's up?"

"You know damn well what's up . . . you hurt Jaylah, didn't you?"

"Excuse me? . . what are you talking about?"

"She's crying . . in her room . . with my mom . . what the hell did you do?"

"What the hell did I do?! . . I did nothing, dude . . I have no idea why she's crying . . she didn't call me and she didn't text me . . I have no idea what's going on with her, dude . . ."

"Well . . as her BOYFRIEND, aren't you supposed to know what's going on with her?!! . . I swear to you . . if you did something to her you can start digging your grave cause I'm gonna freakin kill you!"

"Wooaaah . . Jaden man . . chill out!! I did nothing to Jaylah. . we're fine! I just told her this morning that I miss her and she said the same thing to me . . if there's something going on right now, I'm not a damn part of it, ok? . . . chillax . . .!! and watch your mouth man . . . you know I really like her, I'm not just f*cking her. . ."

"Don't even put that word in your mouth!!!"

"What word?"

"The f*cking F word!"

"I f*ck your sister . . . it's not exactly a state secret, dude . . ."

"SHUT UP! . . you're not f*cking my sister anymore . .not ever again!"

"Dude . . . you're being ridiculous. . ."

"Hey! this is my sister we're talking about!!"

"Yes . . and I like her . . she's my girl now . . get with it!"

". . was nice knowing you . . ."

"Jaden . . come on . . you know that it was YOU who started all this drama . . I never told you that I don't wanna hang out with you anymore . . I call you a lot and you never pick up . . you barely ever read my messages on whatsapp . . . YOU are the one making this friendship go downhill . . . just because I'm with your sister doesn't mean we can't be friends anymore . . . ."

"You weren't supposed to fall in love with her!!! . . she's my sister! . . you're my best friend!! this shouldn't have happened, ok?!!! . . I would never f*ck your sister and fall for her afterwards . . and I most certainly would never get together with her behind your back . . . that was wrong, dude . . you know it Braxton . . you did me wrong . . . and yes, you are f*cking right . . I HATE you guys together, I don't want it and I want you guys to break up"

"Jaden . . . I couldn't even if she wanted me to . . I like her too much"

"Oh cut the crap . . . you're just like me . . you're a player . . you play the game and you're good at it! WE both are good at it . . . how can I be sure that you're not playing my sister?!! . . we've been playing this game for far too long. . . you can't possibly be serious about this relationship!"

"Well Jade . . this may be a shock to you but people change . . times change . . I'm not the same guy I used to be . . "

"NO KIDDIN!! . . you're not the guy I'm best friends with . . you're someone else . . someone I don't f*cking wanna have in my life . . . if our friendship means something to you, then you will do what you gotta do and break up with her . . . it's either me or her . . ."

"Jaden . . . you're being ridiculous . . I will not choose between you and her . . you know I love ya man, you're my best friend . . . if you don't believe me then I'm sorry . . . but I will not break up with your sister just because you feel left out. You don't have to feel left out because I'm not leaving you out! . . you're shutting yourself out . . . remember it's you who chooses not to pick up the phone . . . not me . . . I wanted to hang out with you a couple of times but you choose ignore me all the time . . . . think about what you said Jaden and I hope for you that you come to realize that all you just said is a buttload of crap . . . you know your sister likes me . . . she likes me a lot . . . and you seriously want me to break her heart? . . . you were gonna kill me a minute ago because you THOUGHT I broke her heart . . and now you want me to do something that will definitely break her heart? . . . dude, you're not making any sense"

"Jaylah doesn't love you and you don't love her!!!"

"Oh I do . . . and the look in her eyes when I kiss her tells me that she feels the same way, dude . . I'm sorry this drives you nuts but there's nothing I can do about it . . . I need that girl in my life and I wish you would believe me that I'm freakin' serious with her . . . I'm not playing her . ."

*hangs up*

~ Michael's point of view ~

I stop at the mall after work and get a starbucks coffee. I'm so tired today . . I know I'm gonna be going to bed early tonight. I hope I can . . all day I couldn't stop thinking about Ariana and Jaylah . . what's that thing they can't share with me? . . a woman thing . . there is no such thing as a woman thing in a family . . when it comes to troubles and problems, every family member is affected. When my kids are feeling bad I wanna know what's the matter . . and I have a right to know . .

Could it be that she's having troubles with Braxton? . . . it could be . . . Jaylah is a senstive type of girl . . she cries and gets emotional easily . . she gets that from Ariana . . . she's the same way. I park the car and walk inside. Jaden threw all his school stuff on the coffee table. I hate when he does that. I take off my coat and hang it up. 

"JADEN!!" 

He walks up to the staircase . . I look at him from downstairs. 

"What's your school stuff and your jacket doing in the livingroom? . . you know mom hates it when you leave your stuff laying around the house, get it please and bring it up to your room . . . oh! and thank you for answering my text message!! . . how did the test go? what's your feeling? . . do you think you did good?"

"Dad I sucked . . . ."

"Ohh, come on . . don't say that . . I'm sure you did great"

"No I didn't . . . I couldn't even understand the questions . . "

"Don't be so hard on yourself . . you were just nervous . . ."

"Yea I was . . ."

"But why? . . what's making you so nervous?"

"Dad. . I'm gonna tell you something that can never be repeated . . ."

"What? . . what's going on?"

"It's Ms.Dean . . . . she's a flame on two hot legs . . ."

"She's what?" 

"She's so beautiful, dad . . . . you wouldn't even believe it . . ."

"Ohhhh . . now it all makes sense . . you don't pay attention in school because you're distracted by her . . that's why you're failing the tests . . . stop thinking with what's below your belt . . it's gonna get you nowhere . . think with your brains . . . she's much older than you . . there is no way something's gonna happen between you two . . you know it's wrong . . fall for a girl who's the same age as you"

"Dad . . . you have no room to talk. . ."

"Excuse me?"

"You were mom's substitute teacher . . . ."

"That was a totally different situation . . ."

"No it wasn't . . . ."

"Yes it was . . . hey, we're not talking about me here! . . . your teacher is much older than you and there is no way you can get to her . . . you're playing with forbidden fire, son . . . don't go there"

"You went there . . . why can't I?"

"I didn't . ."

"Dad, I think she likes me . . I really do! . . the way she looks at me . . I know that she's not just looking . . she is LOOKING at me . . and she called me a bad boy . . that's a sign dad . . she wants me to make a move . . ."

"You can make a move upstairs if you don't stop this talk, Jaden!"

"I will prove to you that she's into me, dad . . . you'll see . . ."

"Jaden . . stop it"

"Dad!! . . you seriously have no room to talk here!"

"Shut it now! . . end of the discussion!"

"What if I told you that I love her?"

"That's a big word, Jaden . . ."

"But I think I do, dad . . ."

"Son . . . I love you and I support almost everything you decide to do in your life . . but this . . this is something I cannot support . . . she's much too old for you . . you're getting yourself into a whole lot of trouble . .I don't want you to get kicked out of school . . . don't start anything. . don't make a move . . just remind yourself that she's your teacher and that's all she's gonna be. . . ."

"Alright . . . you think this won't go anywhere? . . I will show you that-"

"Jaden . . . . I'm begging you to let this go . ."

He grabs his school stuff and walks upstairs not saying another word.

Am I too hard on him? . . . 

The door opens behind me . . Ariana and Jaylah walk in. Dead silence fills the room . . I can feel something bad's going on and I have no clue what . . . Jaylah did something . . something I'm not supposed to know about . . and it must be bad . . it must be really bad . . . what's with my little girl?

Ariana comes up to me and gives me a kiss. A quick one . . . Jaylah forces a smile in my direction and slowly heads upstairs still wearing her coat. I look at Ariana in confusion . . . she taking stuff out of the fridge, preparing to start dinner . . . . 

"Ariana . . . I wanna know what's going on with Jaylah . ."

"Baby . . . please let's not talk about this . . ."

"I wanna talk about it . . . I'm worried about her . . what did she do?"

"Honey . . . please . . ."

"Ariana, I can't believe that I'm not a part of what's going on here! . . . Jaylah was crying earlier today . . she didn't go to school . . you were with her all day long . . you were in her room when I left for work and you came home with her now . . . . why am I being kept out of the loop? . . I'm the father here . . I'm in this . . no matter what it is . . I wanna know!"

Ariana walks around the counter and wraps her arms around me. She starts to gently brush her hands up and down on my butt . . . what the heck? . . 

"A blowjob . . . that's what my hubby needs right now . . . am I right?"

She gets down on her knees and starts unbuckling my belt . . 

"You're offering me a blowjob before dinner? . . you never give me some before dinner . . what the heck is going on . . I wanna know! and I wanna know NOW!"

"So . . you don't want a blowjob?" She asks, playing with a strand of her hair.

"Well . . yea . . but I wanna know what's going on!"

"Do you want me to suck it really good?" 

"Ariana stop . . . . what going on with Jaylah? tell me, please"

"I'm gonna suck you so good, you're not gonna know up from down"

"Tell me, sweetheart . . . . gosh, would you please stop massaging my crotch here in the kitchen?! what if the kids come down here and see us? . . I think they were punished enough when they had to see me in that movie . . . why are you being so weird with me? . . I really wanna know what's going on, now would you please just tell me?"

. . . . . .

"A tampon got stuck in her vagina. . . . "

"A what? . . a tampon? . . how? . . how did it get stuck? aren't those things supposed to be ''stuck'' in there?"

"Yea but it's way in there . . . she can't get it back out . ."

"Are you serious?"

"Yea . . . it's a whole thing . . very embarrassing for her . . that's why we didn't want you in this . . and I think now you can understand why . . ."

"Yea . . I guess . . wow . . that's horrible . . . is she alright?"

"I think so . . . ."

Ariana leaves the kitchen to get some milk from the garage . . I take the time to go up to Jaylah's room. Wow . . . how embarrassing this must be for her . . I slowly open the door . . Jaylah is sitting on the bed doing something on her laptop. I walk inside giving her a smile.

"Hi sweetcheeks . . . . you ok?"

She forces a smile . . . "Yes, of course"

"I'm sorry about the tampon thing . . . mom told me"

"Mom told you . . what?"

"The tampon . . . the one that got stuck in your . . . woman space"

"In my what?. . ."

~ to be continued ~