Part 18 ~ Game Over

I cover my face with both hands and start ''crying'' . . If she ''loves'' me like she says she does, she will stop. I feel pathetic for even thinking about doing this but I feel like this is the only way out . . lord knows what she's gonna do with that knife . . she's completely lost her mind . . . I have to be careful.

"Mister Jackson? . . are you CRYING?"

"Yes . ."

"I don't want you to cry . . please don't cry . ."

"I can't help it . . I'm scared . . " 

"No, don't be scared . . I'm not gonna kill you . . I just want you to be mine . . please stop rejecting me, PLEASE . . I NEED YOU! I wanna be with you . . don't you get it? I LOVE YOU!" She drops the knife and hugs me. I take advantage of the moment and grab the knife. . . She looks at me and starts crying.

"Ok Ariana, this game is over now!!" I hide the knife underneath my car seat and drive off. . . "Where are we going?!!!"

 "We're going HOME!"

"To your place?"

"Are you really that stupid, Ariana?!! You threatened me with a knife and you actually cut me in my arm!!! do you really think I'm taking you to my place?!!!! put on your seatbelt and be quiet!!! because you're gonna pay for this, young lady!!!!"

"I don't wanna go home!!!"

I stop the car in the middle of the road.

"BE QUIET!!!!! JUST STOP TALKING AND PUT THE DAMN SEATBELT ON!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, ARIANA . . THIS IS IT!!!!!! I tried to help you, I tried to talk to you, ok?!! I TRIED!!! but you need help!!!! you need some serious help and I will make sure that you get it!!"

"I don't wanna go home!!! please don't take me home!! I'm sorry for what I did, really!!! I'm so sorry!!! please forgive me!!!"

"It's too late for that Ariana . . I'm not gonna forgive someone for doing something as stupid and horrible as you did!" 

I park the car in front of her house . . . it took me a while to get here, she wouldn't tell me where to go. . I actually used my iPhone to find it. I get out of the car . . . I walk around and open her door . . I grab her by her wrist and walk her up to her door.

"Mister Jackson please don't do this !!! PLEASE !!!!!"

2 DAYS LATER 

Ariana was put away in a mental institution for teenagers. . . I feel so much better now that all this is over . . . The last few days I couldn't really concentrate on my students  . . . I feel bad for it . . . I have to catch up on a lot of stuff.

"Mister Jackson . . what happened to Ariana? I heard she was put away somewhere? do you know what happened to her? . . is it serious?" 

"Children . . that's not something I don't wanna discuss with you . . please continue working on your projects"

"But Mister Jackson . . . Mrs.Willow said that you were involved . . . what happened? we wanna know!"

"Ariana has some serious problems that she needs to take care of . . she will finish school where she is now . . after staying there, I'm sure she will be ok again . . . now please no more questions"

Ariana's best friend walks in front of the class. "Carli would you please sit back down?" "No, I wanna tell the class what Ariana told me!"

"Carli, SIT DOWN!!!! that's not something to discuss here in school!! Don't make me send you to the principal's office! . . sit back down!!" 

"No!!! I'm gonna tell them all what Ariana told me . . as you all know, I'm Ariana's best friend and she told me everything!!!!. . EVERYBODY LISTEN . . Mister Jackson doesn't wanna tell you all because the truth is, he put his hand on Ariana!!! . . he slapped her!!! that's why she had to leave, SHE'S SCARED OF HIM NOW!!! AND WE ALL SHOULD BE!!!"

~ to be continued ~