Part 85 ~ Welcoming The Twins

4 months later 

____________

4 months went by in no time . . we're all so darn excited to meet the twins. Ariana is on the bed practicing her breathing. . . I'm packing her hospital bag and put it all in the car. She had contractions half an hour ago but they weren't as strong as they are now . . . my girl is in major pain and I wish there was something I could do for her . . . her belly is HUGE . . I can only imagine the pain she's going through right now . . .

"I will never . . ever . . . sleep with you again, Michael Jackson!!!!"

I laugh and give her a kiss.

"You don't mean that do you?"

"Oh you bet!!!! . . . I'm gonna take a shower . . ."

"You want me to help you?"

"I'm pregnant, not old!!!!!!"

Oukeeey . . mood swings are back. . but it's ok . . she can scream at me and throw words at me all she wants . . my girl is carrying my twins :) . . . I just wish I knew what to do so I can make it a little easier for her. . but she doesn't wanna talk to me . . I'll just leave her alone. . she knows I'm right here when she needs me.

We're in our hospital room now . . the contractions faded again but we know they will come again soon. Ariana looks so cute in that hospital gown . . I'm gonna cry . . I'm so happy to be here . . I'm so happy that I get to lay eyes on my two little angels in a few hours . . .

"Are you alright, babe?"

"I'm scared, honey . . ."

"Don't be scared, babe . . . I'm right here with you . . this is our day . . our babies are gonna be born in a few hours . . I'm not a doctor but I know everything will be alright . . think of their little faces . . soon you'll be holding them in your arms"

Ariana takes my hand and kisses it "I love you baby"

"I love you more"

"And I love our new house . . . it's beautiful . . ."

"Yes it is . . big enough for all of us . . for you, for me, for the twins . ."

". . . and for Felicia and Selena"

"Yes"

___________________

~ Ariana's point of view ~ 

2 months ago Michael and I moved into a new house . . closer to both our parents. We just had to let go of the past and the horrible happening at the house . . . Michael's wound is healed but the horrible memory will last forever . . . . it turned out that Cameron was a patient in a mental hospital . . his parents lived right next to us and he often visited them when he was allowed to leave the hospital . . . . it's so crazy . . . crazy to think that Carli and I spend a whole night with him . . not knowing that this guy is a psycho . . a real ass psycho . . and he almost killed Michael . . .

I knew he was a little weird . . but I didn't know he was that weird . . I mean, how can you back into Michael's porsche? . . you can't . . you simply can't . . it's parked right under his tree . . there is no way you can ''back into it'' the car is not in a parking spot, it's right next to our house under Michael's tree . . . he must've driven into the porsche on purpose so he would have a reason to ring the doorbell . . . . . this is f*cking crazy . . . I'm glad that guy is taken care of now . . . . . the mere thought of him makes my skin crawl. . . I never ever wanna see that man again.

We're in the hospital room for over 3 hours now . . . it's 8pm . . Michael is sitting on the chair next to the bed typing something on his iPad. The contractiosn come and go . . . I wish they would just last so we can finally see the babies . . . . :( . . I can't wait any longer . . this is torture . . . .

"DAMN YOUUU SUCKER!!!!"

I look at Michael "Why so angry?"

"Sorry babe . . . I'm playing flappy bird . . this game drives me nuts!"

He puts the iPad down and kisses my forehead. 

"How are you feeling, beautiful?"

"I wanna hold the babies in my arms . . . "

"Me too . . . I can't wait . ."

"Honey are you sure about the names we picked?"

"Yes . . I'm sure . . are you?"

"Yes I am . . I love the name you picked for our little girl . . ."

He smiles . .

"And I really like the name you picked for our little boy . . ."

_____________

"PUSH, PUSH, PUSH, PUSHHHH"

We have 3 midwifes helping with the delivery . . the babies are about to come . . Michael is standing next to the bed holding my hand while I'm pushing baby number one out . . . AHHHH f*ck . . . this is so freakin painful . . 

"PUSH, Ariana . . PUSHHHHH!!"

"I'm pushing!!!!!!! I can't push any harder . . . AHHH!!!!!! . . . ."

"You're doing good, babe . . you're doing wonderful" Michael says.

"PUUSHHH ARIANA . . ONE LAST TIME . . . PUSHHH!!! . . . we're almost there . . baby number one is almost out . . . PUSH, PUSH, PUSH, PUSH!!!! . . . . WONDERFUL . . . baby number one is here! . . say hello to your little boy . . ."

They carefully place the baby on my chest . . . my little baby boy . . I can't even see him, my eyes are filled with too many tears . . . Michael is crying his eyes out . . literally . . he wants to touch the babies head but he's holding back . . he's so nervous and scared right now, I can tell . . 

"ALRIGHT . . BABY NUMBER TWO . . PUSH, ARIANA . . PUSH!!!!" 

After a few more pushs they pull her out and put her on my chest next to her brother  . . . oh my god how gorgeous she is . . she's so goddamn beautiful!! . . Michael is an emotional wreck . . he's crying so hard and so am I. . . The midwifes take the twins and wash them really quickly . . . Michael uses that time to kiss me and tell me how much he loves me.

"Our babies are here . . . they're here . . .!!!"

"Jaden Michael looks just like you, honey . . he's got your big eyes"

"And Jaylah Michelle is gorgeous. . just like you, Ariana"

One of the midwifes comes back with Jaden . . she hands him to Michael.

"Daddy, wanna hold your little son?"

"You bet!"

The midwife carefully places Jaden Michael in Michael's arms. I can't help it . . I can't keep myself for crying even harder . . this is so beautiful . . seeing Michael hold our little baby boy is just too much . . the way he looks at him . . tears falling down on Jaden's baby blue blanky . . . 

I'm holding Jaylah Michelle, she's wrapped in a soft pink blanket. 

My life is complete . . . OUR lives are complete.

"Hi little boy" 

Michael whispers . . 

"I know you for 5 minutes and I'm already in love with you"

~ to be continued ~