Part 100 ~ The Twins' Birthday Weekend Part 3

There will be a couple more parts after this . . but there will be no new sequel! I hope that's ok with you all :) Love you & I hope you enjoy!
_____________

I guess I can kiss our romantic getaway goodbye . . Michael and Jaden just came home and they're both pissed to no end. Felicia, Carli and I are looking through the glass doors . . the two of them are yelling at each other . . what the hell happened? The girls decide to leave . . I kiss them goodbye and get up from my comfortable deckchair and walk inside . . . they don't even look at me . . that's how deep they are in their argument. 

"May I please be a part of what's going on here?" I ask with both of my hands on my hips. Michael takes a quick look at me but continues to yell at Jaden. . Alright. . I guess this isn't the right time to step in . . although I feel like I have to . . otherwise this will turn into a real fight scene . . Jaden is a devil when he's angry . . and so is Michael . .

Like father like son . .

Jaden leaves the livingroom and walks upstairs, still yelling. I follow Michael into the bedroom where he sits down on the bed, mumbling something under his breath . . I would like to know what the hell is going on here . . how did the two of them get into this huge ass fight?

"Honey? . . what the hell happened with Jaden?"

"You can ask the police officer who's stopping by at 6:30 if you want" He says angrily, leaving the room after taking off his watch and throwing it on his bedside table . . . ummmm . . ok . . . police officer? NOW I DEFINITELY DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! . . I follow Michael to the kitchen and ask him to please tell me what happened . . .

"You really wanna know what happened? . . alright, I'm gonna tell you what happened . . mister grand theft auto upstairs, sat into a car that was standing unlocked on the side of the road on his way to school . . he got in, he drove the vehicle and wrecked it too . . apparently the front is severely damaged so that the guy who owns the car felt the need to call the police . . . the officer is stopping by later today to discuss things further . . you have no idea how MAD I am at the boy . . . there is no way the kids can have the birthday party . . no freakin' way . . no chance in hell!"

I'm speechlessly standing in front of him processing what he just told me. The fire in me is slowly starting to heat me up . . I will spank that boy's ass black and blue!!!

"Please tell me this is a joke, Michael . . . please . . .!!!"

"I wish!!!! . . that's what happened . . he told me this morning in school . . he knocked on my door and said that he wanted to talk to me . . . I can't even express my anger, Ariana . . . there is no word to describe how MAD I am right now . . . I was speeding on my way home, I almost got a ticket . . ."

"You were speeding?! don't do that! and how did you get out of a ticket?"

His angry expression suddenly changes into a proud smile . .
but only for a couple of seconds. .

"The officer was female . . . she let me get away with it"

"Why? . . . did you flirt with her?"

"No . . . I simply assured her that I will never speed again . ."

"And she let you get away with that?? . ."

"Yea . . . I ran my fingers through my hair and she immediately changed the look on her face and told me to be careful from now on . . she threw the ticket away and gave me a wink as I was slowly driving away"

"Well . . I'm glad you got out of a ticket but don't you ever do that again!!!"

"What? . . speeding?"

"No! flirting with a female police officer! . . you run your hands through your hair for me and ONLY for me . . don't you ever forget that!"

"Woooh . . at ease, sweetheart . . . I didn't flirt"

I tuck my hair behind my ear and take a deep breath . . I have no room to get angry here . . I see how happy it makes him that he got away with it . . and why? because of his good looks . . . my baby still got it . . of course he does . . he's my hottie . . my 48 year old hottie . . I should just suck it up and be happy for him.

"I'm sorry honey . . I didn't mean to get angry there . . I'm glad that you wrapped that officer around your finger . . you see? . . you're still a hottiebear . . and you always will be"

I grab his face and kiss him. 

"I may be running my fingers through my curls to get out of a ticket . . but I run my hands down your pants only" He says, wrapping his arms around me, grabbing my butt . . . woohhh, daddy . . I let out a silent moan and kiss him on the neck . . . . . . wait a minute . . . what were we talking about before? . . OH YEA . . . mister grand theft auto . . . !

We both let go of each other at the same time and change back to angry mode . . I can't believe Jaden did that . . . and Michael is right . . there is no way we are letting Jaden have the birthday party tomorrow . . no way . . 

"What are we gonna do with the boy?" Michael asks, opening the fridge.

"I don't know . . . I guess we will talk to the police offier later and hope we get away easy . . but I know that we will have to pay for the damage . . for both of the cars . . the one he sat in and the other one he wrecked . . . you know what? . . that's the money he will pay out of his own wallet . . he won't get a birthday present . . his present will go to the guy's car and to the car shop . . that's the best idea I have . . . what do you think?"

Michael bites into an apple. "I totally agree . . good idea!" 

"He will be pissed" I say, giggling a little bit

"He sure will" 
______________

5:10pm . . the officer will arrive in about 30 minutes . . Jaden is sitting at the dining room table with us . . no word from him . . he's just sitting there, typing something on his phone. Michael is pissed, once again. Jaden isn't even listening to what Michael is saying to him . . 

"Jaden! look at your father when he's talking to you!!" I yell.

"Why should I?? I can hear him without looking at him!!"

"You know what you caused with this, Jaden . . ." Michael says.

Jaden looks at him. .
"There's gonna be hell to pay . . I know -.-"

"No . . there's gonna be money to pay . . YOUR money . .there won't be a birthday present for you and there won't be a party either . . . you can kiss that goodbye young man"

"WHAT?!!! no party because I had a tiny little accident?!!!"

"DARN RIGHT! and sit back down before I push you back down!"

Jaden sits back down, letting out a sigh . . 

"That's so unfair dad!!! . . Jaylah does stupid stuff all the time but you would never punish her like this!! she always gets away with everything and whenever I do something, I get punished like I've killed somebody!!"

"You could've killed somebody!!! you don't have a driver's licence . . you are not a driver!!! and you stole a stranger's car!!! . . what if you ran over a person on the street? what if a little kid walked in front of your car? . . huh? . . what if?!! . . you are not ready for the responsibility!!!! . . you're not ready to drive and you won't be for a long time, I'm telling you! . . you will not get into a car again until you're 18 years old and I mean that with every fibre of my being!"

"UNTIL I'm 18???? . . that's 2 years!!!!!!! I drove your porsche and you didn't say anything!!!"

"Yea because I myself gave you the keys!! you took advantage of me being sick and wasted . . I let you get away with that but I will definitely not let you get away with this!!!!!" 

"Dad . . you've lost it . . you're crazy!!!!! . . ."

Michael grabs Jaden by his hoodie and looks him deep in his eyes. 
"WATCH YOUR TONGUE!!!!!"

"Yea whatever . . . same to you!!!" Jaden whispers, rolling his eyes.

"You can roll your eyes upstairs!!!!!!" Michael yells.

"GOOD!!! I don't wanna sit here anyway!!!!!!" 

Jaylah walks in . . Michael looks at her
"Go upstairs, please . . we're talking to your brother"

"What happened?" She asks.

"Go upstairs, I said!!!" Michael yells. . . .

She walks upstairs shaking her head . . .

~ Jaden's point of view ~ 

The police officer just left . . . thankfully, the car on the side of the road in front of us hasn't been used in over 5 years . . I don't have to play for that car's damage but I still have to pay for the sports car I got in . .  the police offier said the costs are gonna be pretty damn high . . . for a teenager like me . . . well, duh!! I don't have two thousand bucks lying around!! . . I don't even have a hundred bucks!! . . I'm so angry at myself . . . why did I have to get into that sports car? . . . and WHY did the owner have to come back at that very minute?? . . . ugh . . .  

I can't believe dad is making me pay for the whole thing . . . and I can't believe I'm not getting a party nor a birthday present . . . . UGHHHHHHH!!!!! I was really hoping to get the porsche . . I know dad would've gifted it to me . . he would've . . . but I messed up and now I can kiss the car and the driver's licence goodbye . . . . 

I walk to Jaylah's room . . she's sitting on the bed, typing on her laptop . . .

"Jaylah . . . I'm in some deep shit . . ."

"I know . . . what did you do, dumbass?"

"Doesn't matter . . we won't have a party tomorrow . . . that's all you need to know"

"What the f*ck Jaden??? what the hell did you do??"

"I said, I'm in some deep shit . . does it really matter what I did?!!"

"I hate your guts!!!! I was really looking forward to that party, ass face!!!!"

"I was too, butthole!!!!"

"And what now?? . .huh??? . . did you talk to dad?? did you apologize?"

"Yea . . but he doesn't care . . he's mad as hell . . ."

Jaylah gets up and walks to the door . . . .
"Do you think if I talked to him, he will let us have the party?"

"I don't think so . . . I've never seen him this angry, Jay . . ."

"Maybe I can talk to him . . I can cry . . you know I do a great fake cry!"

"And what do you wanna achieve with a fake cry???"

"I'm gonna cry and tell him how unfair it is that his little princess can't have a birthday party because of her stupid ass brother!" 

"You? . . his princess? yea, princess my ASS . . you're a devil with lipgloss!"

"SHUT UP!!! you're in trouble this time, not me!!!!!"

I scratch the back of my head and lie down on the bed . . .

"Alright Jay . . . maybe your idea works . . . it's worth a try . . ."

~ to be continued ~