Part 12 ~ The Letter

3 days later

Things have calmed down a little . . . I do feel bad for giving Ariana to another teacher but it was the only way to put a stop to this madness . . I have to be focused . . I'm a teacher . . I don't have time and energy to waste on Ariana's craziness.

I'm speding a whole year with these students . . I wanna have a fun and productive year with them and give each and every one equal attention.

I'm on my way home . . I can't wait to see Reyna. I wanna end the day with dinner and a movie in bed. I park the car and walk inside . . There's Reyna standing in the kitchen preparing dinner. 

"Good to see you home my sexy substitute teacher . . how was your day?"

"Was good . . how was your day?" 

"Ohh . . mine was ok . . but I missed you all day long" 

We end up kissing each other in the middle of the kitchen.

"Let's go upstairs. . dinner won't be ready for another 15 minutes . . can you teach me something in bed?"

"I don't know . . I'm a little tired from teaching all day . . . maybe you can teach me something"

After sex and dinner my mind is back at work . . I have to look at all the math tests from today . . I wanna be able to give them back to all the students tomorrow first thing in the morning. . 

"I'm gonna take a look at these math tests . .I'll be back in a bit. . love you"

"I love you too baby . . you were great"

"You were better"

I take all my stuff and sit down in my office . . . Kendra's test was fine, but she can do better . . Olana did great too but I wanna see more improvement by the end of this week . . Sylvia was great. . . wow . . and Jake did horrible . . he will have to do this test again . . .

I go through all the rest of the students math tests and put them away . . . just as I'm about to put the stuff in my school backpack, I see a pink letter that I haven't noticed until now . . . 

it's folded up.

I open it and read . . . 

To be continued . . .