Part 78 ~ Mood Swings

2 MONTHS LATER !
______________

~ Ariana's point of view ~ 

I can't believe I'm already 5 months pregnant . . . 4 months to go and the babies are gonna be here. . The last two weeks Michael and I were busy getting furniture and wallpaper for the babie's room . . . of course the babies will sleep in the bedroom with us the first 6-8 months but still . . we wanna be ready and prepared for everything. . Michael is so great . . he's such a wonderful support and I couldn't be happier to have him . . .

Felicia is great too . . she really is. We became close friends the last 2 months . . we go shopping together, we cook together . . she has a great sense of humor . . but there is one little thing. . a tiny little thing that I can't stop thinking about . . .

It's her daugther Selena . . .  

Whenever Felicia brings her here, first thing she does is run to Michael. . I think it's wonderful and cute that she's so attached to him but . . . we have our own babies on the way . . I want him to save all that ''daddy-daugther'' love for our kids . . . am I being selfish? . . do I sound like a witch right now?

probably. . I mean the girl doesn't have a father. . how selfish can I be? . . I'm not being mean, I love Selena . . she's a sweet little girl . . the way she and Michael are together warms my heart . . .but it also makes me a little sad . . 

It's 3:35pm . . Felicia is gonna go home soon . . Selena is here too . . waiting for her mommy to finish preparing dinner for Michael and I.

"Ariana?"

"Yes Selena?"

"Where is Michael? when is he gonna come home?"

"I don't know sweetie but he should be home very soon"

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

I just parked the car. Finally home . . I can't wait to see Ariana. I get out of the car and walk to the door . . I hear Felicia's voice . . it's 3:45pm . . she should be leaving soon. . I walk inside . . Selena comes running up to me.

"Michael, Michael, Michael!"
She wraps her arms around my waist. .

"Hey! happy to see you miss princess"

I walk over to Ariana and give her a kiss. "How are you, sweetheart?"

"I'm good . . . . thank you"

Selena and Felicia say goodbye and leave. I take off my shirt and walk to the bathroom. Ariana follows me. I can tell by the look on her face that something's bothering her . . I hope everything's ok. She sits down on the chair next to the bathtub and watches me undress . .

"Michael . ."

"Yes, sweetheart?"

*slaps his butt*

"Ouuch . . what was that for?"

"Sorry . . my hand did it, not me"

I laugh . . . "Wanna take a warm, relaxing bath with me?"

"Are you inviting me because you want sex?"

"No . . . well, I wouldn't mind having sex but that's not the reason why I'm inviting you. . I wanna spend time with you . . talk to you . . catch up . . it's friday afternoon . . I wanna have a romantic bath with my wife . . . are you in for a bath with your husband?"

We both get undressed and hop in the bathtub . .

I admit, I would love to have sex with her right now but there's something on her mind . . I can see it in her eyes . . she's upset about something . . and that's why she randomly slapped my ass so hard . . . whenever she's angry she slaps me . . on my ass or arm . . . she does it all the time.

"What's bothering you?"

"Nothing . . why do you think something's bothering me?"

"Well . . . your eyes are teary and you slapped my ass . . what's up?"

"I slap your ass all the time, Michael . . ."

"I know . . but not like that . . what's going on?"

She wraps her hand around my dick. . I look down at her hand and smile. 

"Are you trying to distract me? . . I really wanna know what's going on, sweetheart . . please talk to me . . I don't wanna have any unresolved issues . . did something happen with Felicia? did she say something that hurt you?"

"No . . . Felicia is great . ."

"Carli? . . your mom?"

"No . . . it's Selena . . ."

"What about her?"

"You and her . . . ."

"Me and Selena?"

"The way you guys connect . . the way she runs up to you when you walk in . . the way her eyes light up when she sees the mercedes comming up the driveway . . . I get the feeling that's she's too attached to you . ."

"Yes . . I know that she really likes me . . but why does that bother you?"

"Hello?! . . look at my belly . . I want you to experience all that bonding with your own kids first . . but it feels like you're doing it all with Selena . . when I told you to connect with her I didn't mean like THAT . . first time having children is special . . I want you to experience all that with our own babies . . don't get me wrong, I love her, she's a sweet girl . . but  . . when she runs up to you and you hug her, I feel like the babies and I don't even exist . . . ."

"Hey, hey, hey . . hold up! . . I love those two babies unconditionally, just as much as I love you . . much more than I could ever love anything else . . the conneciton between Selena and I is nothing compared to what I will feel when I hold the twins for the first time . . . . you know that, right? . . kiss me and tell me you know that"

She starts crying . . . 

Oh boy . . her hormones . . 

"Sweetheart . . . are you ok?"

"Michael, I want a burger from Burger King . . and I want fries . . curly fries. . and maybe a strawberry smoothie . . and chocolate chip cookies" . . .  *wipes tears*

"I will get you that sweetheart . . ."

"Please. . . ."

"Ok . . I'm getting dressed now and I will get you all that stuff"

"Thank you . . . . I love you so much . . ."

I get out of the tub and grab a towel. . . . she's crying her eyes out. . . I'm lost here . . her mood swings are crazy . . one minute she smiles . . next minute world war three is going on . . the minute after that she cries like a baby . . 

"And I want sex . . . now . . ."

"Babe, I just got dressed . . you want me to go to Burger King, right?"

"Yes . . . but I'm aching . . . I want your d*ck, honey . . ."

"Sweetheart . . I'll be back in 15 minutes, alright?"

"NOOOOO . . . don't go . . ."

"Ariana . . . I'm confused . . what do you want me to do?"

"Make love to me before you leave . . ."

"Ariana . . last night when we tried you said it hurt too much . . ."

"It won't hurt . . . I know it won't"

I unbutton my jeans and pull them down . . .

"Alright . . come on babe . . sit on the edge of the tub"

She gets up and carefully sits down on the edge of the tub. . I gently enter her and start thrusting. . she then suddenly digs her nails into my shoulders really hard . . . .

"AHHHHHHHH . . "

"I told you so . . ."

"Why does your d*ck have to be so hard??? and so long!! . . it's so looong . . why does it have to be so loooooong?" . . . *cries*

"Sweetheart . . . here is your bathrobe . . lay down on the bed, I will be back in no time . . alright? . . with your burger and fries . . you will feel better soon"

I help her up and put the bathrobe on her . . she wraps her arms around me.

"I love you . . ."

"I love you too"

I pick her up bridal style and walk her to the bedroom. . . I carefully put her down and give her a kiss. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me down to her . . . 

"Come back soon baby . . . I miss you already"

I give her one last kiss and then I leave . . .

~ Ariana's point of view ~ 

I just heard the door open! . . Michael is back! . . I'm excited for the burger and fries but I'm more exicted about hugging him again . . . simply holding him! I need his comfort so badly right now . . . my hormones are going crazy . . and my poor baby has to suffer :( 

I slowly get up with my fat belly bump and walk to the living room . . 

HUH?!

What is Cameron doing here??

He's sitting on the couch!!!!! . . Michael is not here . . no one else is here . . Michael's mercedes and his shos are gone . . did Cameron seriously just walk in here without someone opening the door for him?? 

. . . WHAT THE HELL ?!

~ to be continued ~