Part 113 ~ The Twins' Birthday Weekend Part 16

What the . . ?? . . why the hell are they having sex???!!

"JADEN!! GET OUT!!!" Jaylah yells . .

She quickly puts on a shirt and tells me to get the f*ck out . . but no . . I'm not going anywhere!! I walk inside and close the door! Braxton puts on his boxers and walks up to me. 

"Bro . . . chill . . nothing happened . ."

"Nothing happened??? . . you just f*cked my sister!!"

I push him to the side and look at Jaylah. . they're both out of breath . . how can they do this?!! how can Braxton do this to me? he was supposed to pick her up and that's it!!! how did they end up in bed together?!!!! . . now I know why he wanted to get her!! . . he was hoping to get some!!!! and he succeeded!! . . what a freakin asshole!!!!

"What the f*ck are you doing, bro???!!!" I yell at Braxton.

"Jaden . . I just  . . I was just . . . it happened . . I don't know how . ."

"You don't know how?? . . are you stupid or something?!!!"

"Jaden . . come on . . it's no big deal. . ."

"YES! it is a BIG DEAL!! that's my freakin sister!!! how can you do this?!!!"

"Bro . . we did it before . . she wanted to . . ."

"I don't freakin care!! you're my best friend!!! how can you do this to me?!!! . . you said you're gonna pick her up!!!!!!!!"

"I did pick her up . . . . ."

Jaylah jumps in.

"JADEN!!! this is none of your business!! this is between US!!"

"What the f*ck is going on with you Jaylah?? you were hanging out with Chris not even 2 hours ago and now you're having sex with Braxton??? what are you sis?? some kind of slut????"

"A SLUT??? did you just call me a slut?!!!"

"Yes I did!!!! . . have some respect, girl!!!! I'm going to tell dad! you're DEAD!!!"

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

What's going on up there? the kids are yelling at each other. I better go check on them . . I put my cards down and get up . . that's when Jaden comes running down with the most pissed off look on his face. He takes my arm and pulls me into the kitchen. He tells me that I should hurry up to Jaylah's room.

"What's going on up there?"

"JAYLAH!! she's going on!!! . . a little too much I should say!!"

"What? . . what are you talking about?"

Braxton comes into the kitchen . . Jaden gives him the could shoulder. . he puts on his jacket and walks out the door. . . what the heck is going on?? Jaylah comes in and looks at me and Braxton . . she seems nervous . . I'd like to know what happened up there . . .

"Mr.Jackson . . . before I leave, I would like to do one thing" 

Braxton grabs Jaylah's face and kisses her . . right in front of me.

"That's all . . . I'll go now. . . good night Mr.Jackson"

Braxton puts on his shoes and leaves . . . . Jaylah looks at me with tears in her eyes. I still have no idea what the heck is going on but I have a feeling that I'm about to find out . . 

~ to be continued ~ 

fave this part if you want the next part to be LONG! :)
(I'll try) . . love you all <3