Part 46 ~ Closer Than Close

~ Michael's point of view ~

Ariana is sooo crazy . .

. . but she says what's on her mind and I really I like that about her. . but I can't believe I'm sitting here with my boxers down. . . why did she pull them down? . . she must be horny! I mean, why else would she squeeze and lick my penis like that? . . that was hot, by the way. . she totally got me with that . . . this is really turning me on . . but why does she want me to play her teacher? I'll do it though . . but only because she's acting so freakin' cute right now. . 

"You're late Ariana! . . what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Oh Mister Jackson . . I'm so sorry for being late . . did I miss something?"

"No . . but I have to punish you for not being on time . . Sex Ed starts at midnight . . it's 5 minutes past midnight . . I'm not happy with that . . I'm gonna have to think about how I'm gonna punish you for this"

She is laughing her ass off.

"How are you gonna punish me, Mister Jackson???"

"Well . . while you're at it . . you might wanna give him a kiss"

She kisses my d*ck softly . . oh boy . . this is really turning me on . .

"Why does your penis get so hard, Mister Jackson? :P"

"It gets hard for a reason . . so it can go better in and out of your wet . . . oh boy . . you really wanna do this? I'm embarrassed, Ariana . . really . . I'm not just saying that, I'm really embarrassed"

She grabs my face and kisses me.

"Please!!!" She begs with puppy dog eyes. . how can I say no to that face? she's so much cuter to me now that I know she loves me . . I don't know why that is. . I always knew she had a major crush on me but I didn't know she felt real love . . . and now that I know, I can clearly see it in her eyes . . the way she looks at me . . she's so pretty by the way . . she always was a very cute girl. Back in school I didn't feel that way, of course . . she was 16 and I was like 26 . . . but now I'm allowed to tell her how beautiful she really is . . she's got the prettiest eyes, the longest dark brown hair . . the cutest breasts . . ugh . . she really is a very beautiful girl . . . and I think it's time for me to let know that I feel this way. 

"What do you want me to say now?"

"This is Sex Ed . . you have to teach me . . teach me Mister Jackson"

"Ok . . umm . . what do you wanna know?"

She wraps her fingers around my penis.

"I wanna know about the juice . . how does it come out?"

"You have to rub it . . for a little while . . and then it'll come out"

"Can you show me? can you rub it and show me how it comes out?"

"What?. . are you serious?. . ."

"Pleeeeasseeee . . . Michael, that would turn me on so bad. . ."

"Are you sure? . . this is so weeeeird, girl. . ."

She grabs my hand and puts it on my d*ck.

"Please show me Mister Jackson. . I'm anxious to lean :P"

"Alright . . . you start rubbing it like this . . be careful on the head . . that's a very sensitive area . . you keep rubbing it tightly but not too tight . . just enough to give it a good rub . . . *moans* . . . you see? that's how you do it . . . mhmm . . Ariana, I don't wanna come . . ."