Part 51 ~ New Chapter, New Beginning

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

The weekend went by way too fast. It's monday morning again. . I'm in the bathroom getting ready for school. The family gathering we had on saturday was nice. Ariana's parents and my parents are starting to grow a friendship. Especially our mothers . . they're getting along great, which I'm so happy about. The last few weeks were crazy ups and downs. It's time for Ariana and I to enjoy the new chapter of our lives. Without any problems.

I kiss Ariana goodbye and head to school. I'm a little early . . I know that because the cleaning lady is still in my classroom cleaning the floors. I greet her politely and walk over to my desk.

"Good morning Fernanda"

"Buenos dias"

I sit down at my desk and open my backpack. School starts at 8 . . it's 7:35am. I look at today's plan I put together last week . . Sex Ed from 2 to 3pm. I totally forgot about that! 

"Fernanda!"

She looks at me. "Yes?"

"Can you do me a huuuugeee favor?"

"Sure . . what?"

"Can you go to the mall and get me 15 bananas and a maxi pack of condoms?"

She drops the bucket of water. Thankfully not much water is in there. 

"Cómo dice??"

"Please! Here is a 100$ bill . . keep the rest as my thanks to you! :)"

"ayayay . . alright! no problem!"

"THANK YOU!" 

I put her cleaning stuff out to the hallway and write the plan for today on the blackboard. How could I forget to get the bananas? I wrote it down on a piece of paper to take it home with me . . how could I forget? . . oh yea . . now I remember . . Ariana came . . and we had sex on this desk . . it must've fallen off the table.

8:05am
______

"Good morning children!"

"Good morning Mr. Jackson!"

"How was your weekend? did you all relax and have a good time?"

Ethan raises his hand. "My weekend SUCKED, Mr. Jackson. . ." 

I walk to the back of the class where Ethan is sitting with a mad expression on his face. I wonder what happened. I lean against his table and ask him what's wrong. He just shakes his head in anger and frustration. "I spent the whole weekend without a TV"

I let out a chuckle. "That must've been very hard for you, huh Ethan?"

"It was!! We spent the whole weekend at my stupid aunt's house. . and she doesn't own a TV!! . . she doesn't even own a cell phone! It was so boring, I was about to die!!! . . I didn't get to play video games or hang out with my friends all through the weekend . . it just sucked!"

Diana raises her hand. "Yes, Diana?"

"My weekend sucked too!! my mom wouldn't give me money to go to the movies! my friend and I wanted to see 'The Fault In Our Stars' but she wouldn't let me go, I hate my mom!!!"

"I don't think you really hate your mom, Diana . . you're just mad at her"

"No, I hate her . . I really, really hate her -.-"

I walk back to my desk. . .

"Mister Jackson?" Olivia raises her hand. . she's sitting in the very front.

"Yes, Olivia?" 

"What did you do this weekend, Mr. Jackson?"

I sit down at my desk. "I had a very fun weekend . . my wife and I spent time with our families. We had very nice food . . good conversations . . I had a very pleasant weekend! thanks for asking :)"

"Mr. Jackson. . how much money are you making? A lot, right?" Ethan asks.

"I don't think that's a very appropriate question, Ethan."

*phone starts ringing in the back of the class*

"Whose cell phone is that?" I ask in a loud and serious voice.

"I want that person to get up now, please!"

No one gets up . . . of course not . . .

I walk to the back . . I can hear the phone on the right side. . it's Ronnie's!

"Ronnie . . can you please hand me your cell phone?"

"I'm sorry! I'm gonna turn it off . . alright??"

"No . . I want the phone, please . . hand it to me"

"No . . Mr. Jackson, I need my phone"

"You'll get it back, don't worry . . hand it to me now!"

"When am I gonna get it back??"

"If you're in luck, by the end of this week. . ."

"End of this week? the week just started!! are you f*cking crazy?!"

"Phone!! now!!! and I want you to apologize for the F word!"

"I'm not gonna apologize for that!! you want my f*cking phone! who are you to take it from me?!!"

"I'm your teacher, what's who!! get up please and wait in front of the principal's office. I'll be right there with you . . . come on . . get up!. . . and I want your phone on my desk, now . . within the next 20 seconds!"

"HELL NO!! . . you can have my ear phones but I'm not giving you my iPhone! . . this is the new 5s! I just stole it this wekeend!! if you want an IPhone, you can buy or steal your own!!"

"HAND ME THE PHONE, NOW!!!!" 

He calls me the N-word and laughs out loud. . . I walk back to my desk in frustration and sit down. What the heck am I gonna do with that boy?!

"Please go outside, Ronnie . . ."

"Good idea . . I wanted to smoke a cigarette anyway!"

He walks out slamming the door . . .

Every single one of my students is looking at me. "I would like you to open your history books and start reading page 20 to 25. . and please write a little summary of what you read and understood while I'm gone . . I'll be back shortly"

I'm in the teacher's private office. I just called Ronnie's parents . . Well, I tried. They aren't home. I really hate doing this . . calling the student's parents . . but I have to. I have to let them know what's going on with Ronnie. Maybe he has issues at home and lets his frustration out in school . . it's a thing teenagers do . . .

5 h later . . . 
After lunch break

Sex Education starts in 15 minutes. .

~ to be continued ~