Part 69 ~ Do You Remember?

~ Michael's point of view ~

That was hard for me to say . . but I had to say it. . I love Ariana . . I really do but how can I trust her again? how can I ever look into her eyes again and tell her that I love her? . . .

it just had to be Cameron . . it just had to be him. .

She's crying her eyes out in front of me . . shaking all over her body. I wanna cry too but I know it's not gonna help anything. It pains me to see her like that . . I've never seen her cry this hard . . but I'm crying too. . on the inside. 

"Michael . . please don't do this to me . . we've known each other since I was 15 years old! . . you were the first love of my life . . my first real love . . and you still are today . . I don't wanna miss you, Michael . . I already do, even though you're right here in front of me . . please don't end it like this . . . you know don't want to end it, honey . . . you know you don't want to . ."

"Ariana . . . do you remember the day you accidentally sent a text message to me that was meant for Carli? . . the text was about how HOT Cameron is and how beautiful his eyes are, do you remember that? . . and do you remember assuring me how much you love me and that I will never have to worry about you being unfaithful to me? . . do you remember that?"

She starts crying even harder . . .

"Michael, I know I did something wrong and I promise, it will never happen again! . . I love you . . I love you more than anything in this world . . *sobs* . . do you remember when I was 15? do you remember how crazy I was?? how I put you in danger in that car? . . with the knife . . do you remember that? . . you still have the scar . . ."

"Yes I do . . . what are you trying to say?"

"You forgave me for that, Michael . . . why can't you forgive me for this?"

"They're too different things, Ariana . . ."

"No they're not . . !"

"Yes they are . . . you were a 15 year old girl with a lot of issues . . I forgave you because I knew deep inside you is a young, healthy teen hoping and wishing for happiness. . . I forgave you because you needed help . . you had anger issues . . you had all kinds of issues . . and this . . this is different, Ariana . . we're married . . you had an intimate moment with another man . . cutting me with a knife doesn't hurt half as much as this does. . "

I get up and leave her sitting there alone on the coffee table. I take off my clothes and hop into the shower . . hot water is what I need right now . . I wanna sweat . . I need to get this pain out of my system. I close my eyes and let the hot water pour all over me . . . it's a little too hot but that's how I like it. . . 

The door just opened . . I knew she would come in . . I knew it . .

"Ariana . . I'd like to be alone right now . . ."

"Just pretend I'm not here . . ."

"It's kinda hard to pretend when you're standing right there"

I continue taking a shower . . but I can't relax when I know she's right there. I came in here to be alone . . to set my mind free . . to calm myself . . why does she have to come in here when she knows how stressed I am? . . . I turn off the water and grab a towel.

~ Ariana's point of view ~ 

I felt so alone in the livingroom all by myself . . I wanna be near him . . I wanna look at him . . his beautiful face and his sexy body . . I wanna show him how much I love him . . how deeply I care for our relationship . . . I get down on my knees in front of him and gently wrap my hand around his soft dick. . he takes a step back and stops me from doing what I was just about to do . . . 

"What are you doing??"

"I wanna show you how much I appreciate you. . ."

"By giving me a blowjob? . . I want to be alone . . please respect that!"

"Honey . . I wanna do it . . for you . . because I love you. . ."

"I don't want it! . . . can you please leave the bathroom?"

". . . Do you really hate me that much??"

"I don't hate you Ariana . . I just want you to leave me alone . . ."

"Ok . . I get it . . sorry!"

I walk out of the bathroom and close the door. . . here are the tears again . . I can't even hold them back anymore. . I'm an emotional wreck . . I need Michael's hug . . a simple hug . . or a kiss . . why does he push me away like that? . . I just want to show him how much I love him!!! . . I can't take this!!

What are we? . . are we still together? are we seperated? are we taking a break? does he hate me now? or is he still in love with me? . . is he already panning the divorce? . . too many questions and no answers . . I refresh my face, put on some clothes and leave the house.

I return 5 hours later . . it's 8pm now and no one is here. I wonder where Michael went . . I put my purse on the kitchen counter and open the fridge . . oh . . Michael left a little note next to the coffee machine . .

I pick it up and read:

"I'm out with Jeff and Adrien . .
don't wait up for me. . good
night"

He's sweet for leaving me a note but the fact that there's no ''love ya'' at the end proves to me that he's serious about this seperation. . he didn't leave it out because he's angry, there's no ''love ya'' at the end because he can't say it anymore . . . I'm about to puke my heart out . . . I can't take it . . Michael and I need to talk about this before we're through for good . . . with every minute that passes by, his feelings for me are slowly fading away . . I can't let that happen . . I need to go out and find him . . I need to talk to him . .

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

Jeff, Adrien and I are hanging out at the arcade . . I told them what happened between Ariana and I . . they wanted me to meet them here so I can get my mind off things . . I really appreciate that. They may be crazy ones when it comes to partying and having fun but when it really comes down to it, they're always there to help you up. 

"Are you sure you want nothing to drink, Mike?"

"Naa . . thanks . . I'm fine with my ginger ale . . ."

"You seem so down, Mike . . . is there anything we can do to cheer you up? . . anything? . . we're really sorry about what happened with Ariana . . this sucks man . . I know how much it sucks! . . believe me . . . these hoes ain't loyal. ."

"Hey! I know she did me wrong but she's not a hoe . . she's still my wife!"

"You know I didn't mean it that way . . come on Mike . . cheer up"

"I'm trying! . . how would you feel if your wife cheated on you with a 19 year old?? in your own darn house! how would that make you feel?! . . that boy is lucky I didn't catch him . . I would've punched his green eyes black and blue!"

Jeff and Adrien laugh . .

"This is not funny guys . . I mean it . . I would've punched the crap out of him . . the bad thing is that I still have to call him for the money he owes me for wrecking my porsche . . I'm sure that will be a pleasant phone call. ."

"Come on Mike . . stop thinking about it now . . think happy thoughts . . think about how lucky you are that you still look good . . you look like you're in your early 20s Mike . . I'm not kidding . . you're a good looking guy and you can get ANY girl out there . . ."

"I wanna stay single . . for the rest of my life . . no woman, no pain"

"Did you guys break up? . . is she still at your house?"

"MY house? . . we're married . . half of what I own is hers . ."

"I know . . but I mean, how's the situation? are you still together?"

"Part of me is and part of me isn't . . ."

"Mike . . . isn't that your ex girlfriend over there? . . Reyna?"

"I'm outta here!"

"What? why? . . what did she do to you?"

"Nothing . . I just don't wanna see her . . ."

"Why not? . . Mike this is faith . . your wife cheats on you and BAAAAM! there is your ex girlfriend appearing out of nowhere . . that's a sign from god, Mikey . . talk to her . . catch up with her! . . should I call her over here?"

"No!! . . why would I wanna talk to her? . .don't call her over here!!"

"Too late Mike . . . she saw you . . she's coming over here . ."

Dammit . . .

~ to be continued ~