The doctor will be right in with you.! You can undress them as well.

Okay thank you. I took the babies out the car seats and layed them on the table and undressed them.

Hello Mrs Baker.! A male voice said coming into the room. "I'm Dr Bowens and I am the physician on call  today since Dr Fretz is out.!" He said as I turned around I couldn't help but smile.

Your a doctor.?! I questioned with laughter.

Your a mom.?! He asked sarcastically laughing.

You got jokes okay.! How are you.?!

I'm good, I have to admit ima little salty because I haven't gotten a call or text from you yet.

Deonte I'm sorry.! It's just been a crazy day and stuff but I promise you i will text you.! I smiled.

I'll take your word for it. But let's check these cute little babies out. You make beautiful babies I see.! He smiled.

Thank you.!

How old.? He asked putting his gloves on.

They are 6 months going on 7.!

These your only two.?! He asked putting his stethoscope to KJ chest.

No I have an 11 year old.

Damn 11.! Girl or boy.? He asked checking Kin'Dals chest.

Girl.! You have kids right.?

Yeah an 11 year old daughter too and a 1 year old son.! He laughed.

Oh wow and you talk about me.!

You got me beat by 1.! He said taking their measurements.

True.!! I giggled. He typed some stuff into his computer.

"Their height and weight are looking very good.! Kin'Dal....did I say it right.?

Yeah.!

She is catching up to her brother quickly which is a good thing. They both are measuring well. Ki'Andre is measuring at a 68th percental in height. He's gonna be very tall actually. Now did you want them to get their shots today or do you wanna come back.?!

They might as well just get them today.! Get it over with.

Okay, I'm gonna also prescribed some children's Tylenol most babies get fevers after shots in case they do or if they seem fussy just give them some. And I'll be right back. He smiled taking his gloves off.

Okay thank you.! He smiled at me before leaving the room. I was actually super impressed that he was a doctor. He failed to mention that on the blind date. Not that's that mattered or anything it was just Interesting and impressive. I started to put their clothes back on them. Kin'Dal has on a little pretty Nautica dress and KJ had on a short sleeve onesie and some shorts.

Two nurses came back in and gave them both their shots at the same time. My babies started screaming their asses off. I was trying to sooth both but it wasn't really working. I sat them both in their car seats after they settled down and gave them bottles. I made their next appointments and said bye to Deonte all while miserable Dani still sat in the waiting room trying to catch another glimpse of my babies. I don't know why she wanted to see them so bad. Her baby wasn't gonna look like them.! I put them in the car and pulled off heading to get Kin'Dra. They was letting her class out now and I pulled up just in time right before she came out.

How was class baby.? I asked kissing her forehead.

It was okay. How was the doctors.?

It was okay. Did you learn anything new.?