Izuku just blushed and stared at her boyfriend.

Katsuki blushed when he seen his girlfriend 'She's wearing my fucking flannel and it looks fucking hot on her! Fucking shit ugghhh!'

Izuku shook her head and stopped staring "W-why did y-you knock? You live here too"

Katsuki chuckled "I wanted it to be like before when I was the one to pick you up from your dorm"

Izuku giggled "Well...are we going?" She smiles at Katsuki.

Katsuki puts his hand out for Izuku which she gladly took "Lets go Deku"

Izuku walks out the house closing and locking the door behind her.

Katsuki took Izuku too the ice cream place they had there first date at "Strawberry?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku smiled "Strawberry"

When they got there ice cream they sat down and talked.

"So do I get to know where we're going?" Izuku asked.

"Nope"

"What whyyyy!" Izuku pouted.

"Its a surprise" Katsuki chuckled.

"But you always make are dates a surprise"

"And you like it" Katsuki smirks.

Izuku wanted to say something but she didn't know what to exactly say because Katsuki is right she does like...love there his suprise dates.

"Can I have a hint on what we'll do today?" Izuku asked.

"Nope" Katsuki blankly said.

Izuku just pouted and continued to eat her ice cream.

Katsuki looked over at Izuku and smirked "Fine I'll give you a hint about one thing were gonna do"

Izukus eyes lit up when she heard Katsuki say that "Yes, yes please!" She yelled.

Katsuki leaned to Izuku and whispers in her ear "You might not be able to walk for a week~"

Izuku blushed and covered her face "Kacchaaan!"

"You wanted a hint I gave you a fucking hint" Katsuki chuckled.

After they finished there ice cream they went back to Katsukis car and drove off.

Katsuki took Izuku to different places which Izuku loved.

It's now 6 and they went to a restaurant not a fancy one but Izuku didn't care.

"Hello, I will be your waiter today what beverage would you like to order?"

"I'll have an iced tea" Izuku smiled.

The waiter wrote down Izukus order "Iced tea...okay and you sir?"

"I'll just have a coke"

"Okay I will be back in a bit" the waiter walked away.

"How are you liking the date so far?" Katsuki asked a bit nervous.

"I'm loving it!" Izuku smiled brightly.

Katsuki blushed and looked away "Yeah, yeah" Katsuki took out his phone to check the time but his eyes landed on the date 'I hope she likes what I got her'

"Kacchan you okay?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki looked at Izuku and nodded "Yeah I'm fine whys that?"

"You look nervous. Is it the date? Am I making you nervous? Fuck I am aren't I. I'm sorr-" Izuku was cut off by Katsuki.

"Babe calm down your not making me nervous. I was just thinking" Katsuki chuckled.