|| Epilogue ||

No one in the right minds would ever go to a beach at night during a season where temperature literally fall in minus, But still if someone staying near the beach squint their eyes they will see a lone car parked near the edge of the beach.

Inside that car cuddled together inside a fort of new blankets and hot coffee, were a couple who felt more warm in their hearts than the temperature outside their little solace. They had come a long away and albeit being a little tired and very sleepy, they struggled to keep their eyes open to see the sunrise they had come to watch. 

The man, who is the small spoon, had his head on his girls lap as he draped his body on the backseat so that he can relax his aching legs. The girl had her arms around him slightly massaging his hands that were cold and cramped. 

The first time they came to this beach was when they had left for a long drive at night and were adamant on leaving Seoul and it's problems behind. They had unknowingly found themselves driving through the sea side route and were amazed when they found the beach. And that is how they fell in love with it. So much that they braved such a long drive and decided to visit again.

The world knows her as the charismatic  leader of one of the most famous K-pop girl group Red Velvet but right now she was just a girl in her mid-twenties enjoying a small escape from her reality with the most important person in her life. She had a lot of responsibilities and duties but just for one night she kept them all away to take a breather and relax in the arms of her love. She had always thought she would never find true love so early in her life but she did and she is forever grateful to whichever superpower up in the heavens to give her man who loved her as much she loved him.

The world knows him as the eldest member, Vocalist and World Wide Handsome of one of the most upcoming and famous K-pop Boy group ,with fans all around the world, BTS but right now he was just a man who wanted to spend some time with the one person he loved the most in the world. Sitting like this in a closed car with her cuddled so close gave him a feeling he always only dreamed of having.

Both of them just stared quietly at the slow sunrise. Mesmerized at something that happened everyday but people had grown so ignorant and busy that they missed such a beautiful sight. As the sun rose, new hopes, new thoughts and new goals took birth in the heart of the couple.

Only when the sun was up and gleaming in the vast sky did they break the silence.

"You know...we are doing everything the opposite way." said JooHyun.

SeokJin knew what she was implying but he wanted her to explain more.

"Usually when idols date, they meet through a mutual friend then if interested they go on secret dates then when they are sure they let the public know." She says, playing with his fingers mindlessly. "But we met through an accident, forced together in the start, publicly revealed to be dating when we din't even have a proper conversation yet and then fell in love and now we are secretly dating."

He smiled and nodded his head. He turned his head up to look at her and bopped her nose.

"But you know something?" He says, his eyes gleaming. "No matter what way we had taken, I would have still fallen in love with you."

She rolls her eyes and hits him on the chest to which he lets out a laugh. "So cheesy."

She tried her best to hide her smile but in the end she couldn't control it. However, he had missed it as he lay back down on her lap, guiding her hands to his hair to let her do her magic. He loved it when she massaged his scalp. It was an entire different pleasure.

"When do you leave?" He asked, eyes closed.

"At six in the evening. The performance is tomorrow morning and then we come back the next day." She says, humming in the end.