|2|

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Jin

My body reacted before my mind could and I pulled her close with her face in the crook of my neck and my hands holding her securely to make sure she doesn't fall down.

Eyes wide, heart pounding in my chest I looked at Hyung whose jaw dropped. The elevator doors opened and we stepped out with me carrying her. We looked around but could find no one. Not even our car.

"Hyung! What should we do?" I ask, panicked.

"Jin-ah. Where is her manager?" He says going back to his manager mode.

"He said he will wait for her here with the car." I say.

"Well clearly he is not good with one job he is supposed to be good at. Lets wait for sometime before we search for solutions." he said before calling our other manager to inquire about our ride.

I looked down at the unconscious beauty in my arms. Her black hair was pinned up in a neat ponytail, her thick eyelashes resting promptly on her red cheeks. 

Bae JooHyun had a beauty everyone envied, boys and girls alike. She was known for her stone cold expressions off stage but on stage she drove even married men mad. 

The boys were big fan of Red Velvet ever since their debut and it was not uncommon for me to hear their songs being played on repeat in the dorms. But for the first time seeing a girl so close ignited emotions that I had spent years suppressing.

Seeing her lie so peacefully in my arms was not only a mesmerizing sight but also the way she subconsciously inched closer to me when a gust of wind hit us, warmed my heart in an unexplainable way.

Her hands clutched the lapels of my coat and her nose digged into my neck as if it somehow comforted her. Surprisingly, a stranger clutching onto me should be weird but it was not.

It was somehow comforting to me too. The sweet smell of her shampoo drifted to my nose and instantly as if the stress of the entire day was washed away. 

"The others already left since the car was full. They left my car here for us." Sejin Hyung said. I simply nodded.

We stood there for a few minutes before a car hurriedly pulled around the corner and stopped right in front of us. Sejin Hyung stood protectively in front of me but relaxed when Irene-ssi's Manager stepped out of the car.

"I am really sorry Jin-ssi. I was stuck because of an idiot who parked his car in the wrong way." He said in panic before he saw Irene and let out a loud gasp. "Oh My God! What happened to her?" He said, with accusation lacing his tone.

"We were in the elevator when she fainted due to her fever because someone could not do the one job he should be a expert at." Sejin Hyung glared at her manager whose face flushed off all the color.

"Oh-Oh..I..am sorry. I misunderstood the situation", He stuttered. He ran back towards the door of the car and pulled it open.

"Jin-ssi if you can please set her down on the seat. I am afraid I cannot carry her because of my shoulder injury. We had warned Irene to not go in for today's shoot but she did not agree. She said she was fine even after the shoot." He said worriedly.

I wordlessly moved forward and carefully set her down on the seat before fastening her seat belt and placing a pillow under her head so that her head does not twist in a uncomfortable position.

My arms suddenly felt cold from the lack of her warmth but I quickly shook these thoughts out. What I was feeling until now was just a weak moment I allowed myself to have. It shall never appear again nor will I let it.

"If you can't lift her how will you take her back to her room?" Hyung asks her manager. 

"There is already one manager at the dorms who will have no problem lifting her." Her manager smiles. "Thank you so much for all your help. I know how tired you must be feeling after your today's schedule and performance but you still helped us out. We will forever be grateful."

He thanked us one last time before running towards the drivers seat and pulling away from the parking lot. Sejin Hyung picked the bags he was carrying earlier and beckoned me with a nod towards our car. 

We both walked in silence still reeling in recent turn of events when hyung suddenly stopped in front of me, almost causing me to run into him. 

"What-What happened?" I ask.

"I was the one who parked my car the wrong way." He replied sheepishly.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜