|34|

Jin

I sit on the sofa with my head bowed in my hands. It was probably not what I should be doing right now but I needed to calm myself. Saying something and then regretting is not something I want to get into. Words are anyday sharper than knives.

Was this why she din't contact me at all? Did he occupy her entire time? Why the hell was he here? Are they close? It can't be...But what if they are? 

I shake my head. Don't assume till you know, SeokJin.

Soon after I had seen them in the room, I was too shocked and surprised to notice that one reporter that had followed me from the foyer where I had made a scene to be shown her room. My mask was not allowing me to fully declare myself but as soon as I removed it, I was quickly shown my way. They knew who I am to the one woman in the room.

Her manager had told me that he was not in the hospital but somewhere nearby and if I needed his help, I was to freely call him. I was quite relieved to hear that. I had plans to make her take a break from constantly staying at the hospital, worrying and exhausting herself. I wanted to give her a breather from all that has happened to her in the past few days. I wanted to somehow try my best to make her day better.

However, it's all gone down the drain.

The reporter ran away the moment he got the click he wanted and my manager who had followed me here, quickly came up the moment the security was alerted that there is an unauthorized entry in the hospital. Manager Hyung made me sit in a room right next to hers and told me to wait till it was sure that the reporter is no longer anywhere and if the patient and thr attendee in the room were okay.

I was glad I was made to leave that room. I don't know what I would have done if that reporter or the security issue was not happening. Just thinking of that man's hands all over her still makes my blood boil. What would have made me punch him unconscious was the sly smile he flashed me, knowing that I am seeing them.

The message was clear; 'I am holding your girl. What are you going to do?'

I close my eyes and breath deeply to get that image out of my mind. Clearly he was just hugging her to spite me for some reason but had we been alone, it would have definitely ended with a few bruised knuckles and a swollen eye. The picture that the reporter just took and ran away would not only be harmful towards me and JooHyun but it will also be a media coverage for him.

I am no idiot. I know how a man like that works. 

What is still a mystery was why he was here. From what I had seen during ISAC, their entire group was awkward around him. I am positive half of them don't even like him. So why was he here?

Did she call him?

Did he come here by himself? If the reception allowed him up it means someone gave him access to her location. Who? Was it her?

My chain of thoughts breaks as the door opens and manager Hyung walks in. He silently takes a seat next to me and looks at me.

"He got away. We can't find him anywhere." He says and I groan. This is bad.

"And him? Is he still there?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "He left. Irene-ssi is alone in there. The doctors are there to run a check on her brother. Apparently he was in and out of it for a while now. It's not gonna be long before he gets his consciousness back." He says, just as his cell phone rings.