|3|

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

JIN

I sat on the chair like a kid being scolded while the six boys sat in front of me like panelists during auditions.

"So what you are telling us is that she was really sick and couldn't stand properly and later fainted. After which you picked her up and waited for a whole fifteen minutes in the parking lot knowing that if even one picture of you both is taken, a scandal will arise?" Yoongi asks, his voice dropping dangerously towards the end of his question.

I gulp. Geez. This guy is scary.

We are back in the dorms where Sejin Hyung quickly explained why we were late to the boys before leaving me to answer the thousand plus questions of the boys.

The first one to react during any potential scandal threats was Yoongi and I, so when they heard the story he was surprised to hear what I had done.

Namjoon has a passive agressive take on the matter while Hobi usually ended up resolving arguments. The three youngest couldn't care less about who does what unless they keep it from destroying our group.

V took a major part of the couch as he slept with his head on Hobi's lap and a pillow to cuddle while Jimin and Jungkook sat on the floor. Yoongi and Namjoon took the two separate love seats.

"I totally forgot about the camera issue. I was too shocked to pay attention to that problem." I say, dropping my head in my hands, slightly massaging my forehead.

Of course this conversation had to happen. What happened today was carelessness on my behalf. I should have let Sejin Hyung carry her while I hold the bags.

However, the thought of her in his arms sent a sickening feeling down my spine.

No.

Definitely no. You cannot think like that Kim Seokjin.

"Obviously he would not." Said Jungkook. "After all there was a girl so close to his face. He must have definitely panicked." He snickered.

Jimin hit his head and said "You are the one to say. You still keep atleast one meter distance from girls if they are not fans."

"Whatever Jimin-ssi. Whatever." JK says with an attitude he definitely learned from that movie he watched recently.

We all laughed watching Jimin hit Jungkook with his pillow for calling him by his name while Jungkook ran out from the room.

"But Hyung, in all seriousness. You do know what will happen if something comes up right?" Namjoon speaks up from the sofa, adjusting his glasses worriedly.

"Yes I am aware. Sejin Hyung already spoke to PD nim. We are to go see him tomorrow." I say.

For all I know, I do not remember seeing any camera's around or hearing any camera flashes.

If a article does break out then the most who will suffer is Irene-ssi. It's always the girl who takes the negative brunt of a dating scandal than the boy. And it does not help that she is still a rookie.

Yoongi let out a huge sigh and got up from his seat.

"Now let's just hope no one saw your brave act Hyung" He said before going back to his room. Probably to go sleep.

It was as if a meeting had ended because the moment Yoongi went in all boys relaxed and the mood of the room changed.

Hoseok and Namjoon started a conversation about Hoseok's upcoming mixtape while Taehyung got up to find the missing maknaes.

I leaned back on the chair and closed my eyes thinking back to what had happened earlier.

We as idols don't have the liberty to experience a love life like normal people do. Even though our dating ban has been lifted, all seven of us had made a pact that if we do end up dating someone the first one to know about it will be the members. After which it will be revealed to the company if needed.

If two actors ended up dating each other it is widely accepted but if two idols are involved then it is not. It might seem a little unfair but we received twice the amount of love from our fans.

Their love and support is what keeps us going -mentally and physically- and the thought of upsetting them is something we would never want to do. They are somewhat a family to us and we do not wish to see them disappointed.

We never had a problem with such emotions. Before debut Hoseok, Namjoon and I did have a past but after debut we were too busy and determined to achieve our goals that a need to be a relationship never surfaced.

However, a nagging part in my brain kept turning my thoughts towards her. From what I saw, today she was definitely not doing well. I recognized her condition. It was the same Jimin suffered during the Red Bullet Concert.

Jimin is his biggest critic and one small mistake by the man on stage would put a huge burden on his shoulders. His love and passion for the stage drove him to an extent where he would practice a minimum of 14 hours a day with barely any food in his stomach. That's how he fell sick right after the concert.
He couldn't move properly for a day and his body was burning.

Maybe that's what happened to her too. Not being in a condition to work but still coming in for work showed how much she loved what she did. She made it  so undetectable that even  during the small interview during the live broadcast I did not notice anything. But then again I wasn't really noticing for the signs.

My eyebrows furrow when I notice the worry I felt for her health. No one made him feel like this in years. No one had made me think of that carnival night so many years ago like she did. Just her shampoo smell was enough to awaken a memory I  had burried deep in my heart.

I shook my head, clearing the absurd thoughts out of my brain.

I had witnessed seeing her in such sick condition. It was completely my human instincts to feel worry, right?

Of course, it was natural.

Now all I had to do was wait and see if my today's actions will affect my tomorrow.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~