|42|

[Not edited]

Kim SeokJin

There she is. 

Standing in front of the window letting the soft moonlight wrap around her. There are no lights switched on in the almost bare living room with boxes lined up around the walls. But my eyes don't linger on them even for a second. They are pulled straight towards her.

None of us make a move towards each other, just stand in our places facing each other as we take in each other.

She looks beautiful.

Her make-up is removed, letting her soft skin glow naturally. Her hair carelessly tied back and her delicate neck-line on show. She is wearing a loose top tucked in her high-waist jeans and a denim jacket over that is way too big on her. I smile as I think; Of course it wouldn't fit her, it's mine.

A smile creeps up as I remember the day she had spilled water on her top and had freely claimed my jacket from the backseat of the car as we made our way back to her dorms. It was one of the times I had picked her up from Music bank and took her back home before I rushed back to practice.

She is barefoot on the carpet and her toes wiggle as they notice my attention on them. Cute.

I sigh as I look up at her. 

I missed her so damn much.

One look at the wide mesmerizing eyes and I snap out of my daze. I can't control my body as I rush towards her and came to a stop just in front of her, palming her face as I brought our foreheads together, touching. I closed my eyes as her shampoo scent overtook my olfactory senses, sending me into a mind freeze.

Her face is warm in her hands as she stands there stupefied,eyes wide blinking up at me. Her breathes shallow as she slowly tries to come in terms with the situation. I tilt my head and stop, hesitating and let out a shuddering sigh when she inches her chin ahead.

I swoop in and kiss her.

 She takes a few seconds before she starts responding to me, her arms wrapping around my waist as I place my one hand behind her neck. 

The feeling of having her so close to me is so overwhelming that my heart starts to hurt painfully. I place my hand on her waist and pull her more closer as I deepen the kiss and like magic she responds. 

I don't know how long it took for me to come up to breathe but when I did, I felt my lungs burning. I tried lifting my hands from around her but she pulled me closer by my waist, burying her head in my chest as she controls her breathing. Smiling I wrap my arms around her once again, place my head on top of hers and close my eyes. 

What can a man want more than this? 

It seemed that both of us held onto each other from falling. I am positive that at the moment if she let me go, my knees would have given out. 

Feelings on overdrive and breathes now even, I hugged her closer allowing her the time to recover. Worry shoots up as I think of how I should have asked before pulling such a stunt on her and I suddenly blurt out.

"I- I am sorry"

She stills in my arms before she raises her head enough to look at me. "Why?"