Hello!

Helllooo!!!

It's been nearly 6 months since I wrote the last chapter of this book wow.
I hope everyone reading this is happy and healthy! I don't know how many of you still have this book in their library/ reading lists so here's to hoping that someone is reading this.

I had taken a good 2 months hiatus from Wattpad and writing in general because I had a HUGE burnout and my mind and thoughts weren't allowing me to write anything that I was happy or proud about.

A week ago I started reading a book my friend wrote and that made me finally feel like I can write something now. These two months felt like I was submerged in the deep sea and now finally I can come out and breathe. For writers who love voicing out their thoughts through words or characters, not being able to write anything for so long felt too burdensome and frustrating for me because I couldn't let out my thoughts anywhere. Much less to my friends or family.
(I do not write diaries cuz no one in my house has a clear idea of privacy and love to interpret it in their own way)

Books and stories are always a means to escape reality for me and while I could read, I couldn't write, and that made me very miserable. And finally, like a shining ray of sunshine, a random motivation struck me that literally saved me. Sometimes that's all that is needed for us to feel alive. A little motivation, a little purpose.

This book has been with me through the toughest and longest year of my life and it will always have a special place in my heart no matter how much I cringe reading some chapters. This leads me to want a write a bonus chapter for Stigma. 

The little problem is I don't know what should be the premise of the chapter and I want you guys to help me come up with ideas on the same.

If there is any situation of premise you want me to write a bonus chapter on, please do let me know in the comments!

Have a happy day/night!

See you soon!