|8|

(A/N I don't know if this dispatch picture is real but damn! Doesn't it look real? Sometimes I am mind blown with the edits. Hats off to the guys who make them.)

Jin

Jin

I clutch the bags in one hand with the other holding Irene's, guide us towards the back exit where our car will be waiting for us.

Twenty minutes ago I did not imagine that this is the situation I would be in. What I had expected was an awkward conversation and suggestions on how to make this work, not me holding her hand and pulling her along with me.

We reached the back gate and to my disappointment see a crowd of cameras here too. Albeit a little less in numbers and aggressiveness than the one outside the front doors. 

Manager Hyung parked the car a few feet in front of us and came out to help us get to the car. It seemed the moment we stepped out the crowd lost control and came bounding towards us. I panicked a little and let go of my hold on her wrist and immediately they went to her waist, pushing her in front of me so that she is not hurt.

I was probably going to regret doing this later but whatever. As long as we are inside the car safely, I will deal with this issue later.

Opening the passenger seat for her, she quickly climbs into the car while Hyung keeps away any grabbing hands.

I run to the drivers seat and throw the bags in the back seat. I quickly get in and start the car. Hyung will have to find a way on his own because I cannot afford to stand here a minute more.

I pull out of the driveway slowly and finally release a deep breathe after joining the main road and the traffic. I look at the rear mirror to see if anyone is following us and smile when I don't see any.

Only then do I realize the mood in the car. My back stiffens and I grip the steering wheel hard, trying to avoid looking at her directly. I look at her from the corner of my eyes and see her hand on her chest slightly controlling her breath. This must have come to a shock to her too. The moment I saw the crowd I went into full into Eldest-member-of-Bts mode and acted instinctively. 

"Irene-ssi. I would like to apologize for what happened back there. I just wanted us out safe." I say, feeling guilty that she had to go through something like this.

Her head turns to me and I look back at the road. 

"No, please. It's fine. I was just shocked at the large crowd gathered. How did they get there so fast?" She quietly says.

"Someone must have tipped them off. It's a good thing we could use the back door because going through the front door would be absolutely impossible." I say with a frown on my face.

"Yeah, Someone must have definitely tipped them off because there are hardly any customers in that cafe and no one really likes to go in there. That's why most SM artists prefer that place and not even once did anyone get caught." She says, her voice more loud and confident now.

"So that means we just got lucky, eh?" I say, smiling at her.

She chuckled. "Yeah maybe we did."

I was quite surprised at how comfortable we had grown in each others presence already. It has never happened with me before. Hell, I couldn't even talk to my cousins properly. 

Suddenly her smile fell and she nervously tugged her hair back. "Jin-ssi I wanted to apolo-" She started but I cut her off.

"No No. We need  to talk but let's not do it here. Do you know any place where we will be safe from the cameras?" I asked her.

"Um...not really. The cafe was the only one. Do you know any?" She asks me in return.

"Yes I have one in mind. Do you mind if we go there? Its a place my members and I have heard about a lot" I said.

"Oh really? Sure I don't mind." She says smiling.

I return the smile and turn my attention to the road. 

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜