|23|

A/NI  really want to watch this revised Home Alone movie! Hehehe

Irene

I slapped his hand away and focused on my food.

Yes. Food is important. Very important! More than the laughing mess in front of me. Definitely.

"JooHyun-ah~" the stranger in front of me says, " Oh come on! Are you seriously mad at me for having excellent acting skills?"

I give him a stink eye and steal half his fries and dump it in my plate.

Ha! He deserves it.

No, he doesn't. You just can't admit that you were fooled.

Shut up.

Although, I don't want to admit it. It is true. What happened today just broke my record. I am the best at decoding pranks, dammit!

"No reply? Okay...I thought if you had interest in talking, I would talk about an important thing." He said.

My head snapped up as he dismissingly shrugged.

"I guess I will just have to find a better time then." He continued, letting out a huge sigh. "Aigoo. How sad."

My eyes narrowed to slits as I realized what he was doing. He was making me break my silent treatment towards him. Huh. Told you I have quick wits.

We sat there for a while in silence that was almost unbearable. Not because I had a strong urge to speak to him. Ofcourse not.

Oh who am I kidding!

 It's been days since we had a proper conversation but now because of my silly pride I was wasting my time with him. 

Another reason was that I could feel him looking- no staring at me. I had *cough* seen his fancams enough to know that he had a very deadly stare and I was not going to subject myself to it.

Suddenly my stupid grudge faded away and I became self conscious. I mean I had just finished my dance practice and was still in my trainers with the coat and shawl he bought for me. I have no make up now and I have been reminded multiple times by Seulgi that without make-up I looked uhm bad. 

I tuck my stray hair under his beanie he lent to me and dropped my face down, a blush steadily capturing my face.

Aish....why does he have to stare?

"You look beautiful." He suddenly whispered. I snapped my head up and see a soft smile playing on his lips. He looked as if he was in a trance.

"eh?" I stupidly blurt. I have been complimented on my visuals many times but coming from him stirred something for me. Compliments from others was something I could take in my stride but him whispering it to me now made my heart beat faster, almost making me believe he din't actually say it.

He straightened, pushed his bowl of noodle aside and reaches for my hand.

I let him, dumbfounded. 

He laced his fingers with mine and stared at them with a sparkle in his eyes. God! why does he have to be this handsome?

"I said that you are beautiful. More than anyone I have seen before." He says, giving a slight squeeze to our entwined hands.

"Uh..you too" I blurt out. The realization is immediate and I suppress a groan of embarrassment.

He quirks an eyebrow and lets out a teasing smile. "I am beautiful, too? Why, thank you."