|46|

Bae JooHyun

The curtains were closed but the soft rays of the setting sun still managed to illuminate the room partially. There were two beds in the room but were separated with a bookshelf that gave the two owners of the room their own privacy. The contrast of the two sides is very evident and it din't take me long to figure out which belonged to my boyfriend.

He is fast asleep on his bed, covers pulled up to his chin and a pillow tucked behind him as he slept on his side. I slowly walk towards him and kneel down next to his bed. His adorable face is squashed to the pillow and his mouth is slightly open. Unable to control myself, I lift a finger and trace his facial features.

He is so handsome.

The soft orange sunlight was kissing his skin giving it a eternal glow. I am in a trance. Just how lucky am I to be on the receiving end of his love. If allowed, I can sit like this and stare at him forever. 

I bring my knees closer to my chest and rest my chin on them, tilting my head so that it rests on my forearm. One of his hands is slighting hanging out from the bed and I bring it to myself and hold it close. He stirs in his sleep and I freeze but he just wiggles his fingers and goes back to sleep.

I smile softly and go back to the creep I am. I don't know why but sitting so close and staring at him sleeping peacefully is rapidly taking the number one place in my list of stress-busters. Forget stress, if I get to see this daily, I might just be the most happiest person in the world.

Light breeze flows in through the window and his velvety hair dances to its rhythm. Scooting a little closer to him, I run a hand through his hair. A smile automatically makes its way to my face when I see how a small smile satisfied flutters through his face.

The clock on his bedside table shows six in the evening and suddenly I remember what Taehyung had just told me. They had skipped lunch which led to this accident to happen. I look at him again and decide to let him sleep while I whip something up for him. I'll wake him up when I am done.

I slowly remove my hand from his grip and get up. I remove the pillows behind him and slowly make him sleep on his back. He frowns a little at the movement but settles himself like a baby and clutches his pillow close. I grin, take out my phone and click a picture. 

I quietly make my way out of his room and look at the picture. He really looks like a baby, cuddling the pillow with the bed covers haphazardly crumbled around him. Oh what his fans wouldn't do it for it!

I tuck my phone in my pocket and move into the kitchen to check what is there that I can make him. From what I know, he can eat normal food without any problem so puddings or porridge is pretty much not needed. Besides he will be really hungry when he wakes up so a satisfying meal is what he needs.

I open the fridge and my jaw drops. What do the boys even eat? There was not much in the fridge. Water bottles, chicken breasts, eggs, some sealed onions and vegetables, soda, kimchi and cider is all that is in there. They must either be having meals at the agency or just ordering in food all the time. I frown and check the drawers too see if there any to cook and am thankful that there is rice, ramen and all the seasoning I might need.

I bring all the ingredients to the table and think of what I can make. After some thought, I call my manager Unnie and literally plead her to run an errand for me as I can't really go out now. Once decided, I play music on my phone and start cooking.