|43|

Kim SeokJin

Our date finished before it could even start. A very tired and angry Manager had managed to track me down to her dorms and conveniently became a third wheel as I reluctantly drove her to her new dorm with him breathing down my neck.

And the most annoying part? She was laughing and giggling at my misery the whole way!

While one part of me was really mad at Manager Hyung for ruining my time with her. I mean I am seeing her after nearly an entire month, why can't I have more freedom to do what I want? Now, again I don't know when will it be possible for me to meet her. Ever since I came back from Japan, I have tried to remember my schedule and I know that this month will be the most busy one as we will be having our comeback early next month.

And on the other hand, I felt guilty for not informing and taking permission. The guy is just doing his job. Hyung has been with us since four in the morning and now its nearly two in the night, he must be very tired. Tracing me down and taking up the responsibility to take me back home must have been such a task.

So keeping this in mind, I din't protest much when he insisted on dragging me away. 

Seulgi after ingeniously making us both meet had managed to take away her manager with her, stating that her Unnie will stay at the old dorm for the night. Which left us with the responsibility of taking her home and heavens was I not thankful.

Her new dorms was not really that far away from from her older one, just closer to her agency building which must have been the reason why they chose to shift. 

Too soon we reached her place and too soon she got out of the car. Sensing my obvious displeasure and reading my expression, she rounded the car and stood outside my window, slightly leaning on my side. 

"You said you were hungry, will you eat and go home?" was what she asked. I sneaked a glance at Manager Hyung at the back pretending to be busy in his phone but his attention was on us the moment she asked that question. His subtle glare was enough for me to know. 

I look back at her and shake my head, "I think it will be Ramen for me tonight." I say.

She nods and lifts her hand to ruffle my hair. I love how comfortable that feels. I love it! 

"Be sure to eat, okay?" She says and I nod pouting slightly.

She hesitates for a second before taking her hand back and rubbing them together. One look at her and I know what she wants to do, or well at least she planned to do before she chickened.

"Uh..so yeah...Goodnight." She says awkwardly, giving me a tiny wave and turning around to leave. But I don't let her.

I catch her wrist and pull her back, facing me as I quickly lean out of the car and peck her lips.  I enjoy the redness that spreads across her cheeks as she stands there stupefied.

"Goodnight, tomato." I say, teasing and laughing when she rolls her eyes, turns around and walks away.

I crack up at the puking sounds from the backseat as I drive my way to home.

-

I returned to the my dorm feeling a new wave of fatigue hit me. It had been a long day after all and I can't wait to take a nice shower and sleep. We din't have any schedule till noon anyway so I can take a nice long nap. Chuck food, I'm too tired to make myself anything now. And Jungkook must be asleep too.

Happy with the thoughts of a promised sleep, I step into the dorm and quietly close the door behind me. I frown when I notice that the lights are switched on in the kitchen and whispers can be heard. I drop my jacket and and phone in the living room as I make my to the kitchen to inspect the source of the sounds.

Jimin, Jungkook and TaeHyung were sitting on the kitchen counter, all three huddled around a laptop, watching something that seemed like a video. None of them noticed me entering the kitchen.

"Ya Jimin-ah, Do you think Hyung really did it?" TaeHyung asks, whispering.

"Are you stupid? Did you not notice Hyung in the past few days? He looked like how Jungkook does when we stop him from playing games on tour." Stated Jimin, confident at his 

"That's right. I have never noticed Hyung be so distracted before. He wasn't even paying attention when I was insulting Mario Cart in front of him." exclaimed Jungkook, sounding indignant.

I frown. This brat insulted Mario Cart and I din't even realize?

"But do you think they are now...you know? Because this article clearly says that." Asks Jimin, doubtful.

"What article?"

"Arghhh!" I shout out loud and fall on the ground looking at the culprit who sneaked up on me and spoke.

My reaction let out a chain of reactions as Taehyung fell from his chair in shock while Jimin and Jungkook clutched at each other and yelled as they all faced me and Yoongi who had very quietly sneaked into the kitchen.

"Hyung! You scared us!" Taehyung said, getting up from the ground and sitting back on his chair.

Yoongi shrugs and extends a hand towards me, helping me up. The maknaes come out from their scare and take their seats while Yoongi lazily saunters towards them and look at the article the boys were looking at.

Assuming it to be just normal gossip, I walk towards the counters and pour myself some water. I turn around and now see the four of them look at whatever the screen showed them before all four pair of eyes looked up at me and stared, wide eyed.

Feeling a little self-conscious and confused, I ask them, "Why what happened?"

"Hyung did you really kiss Irene-ssi?" 

I choke on water.

_________

I know it is REaLly Short but please bear with me! The next update will be up soon!

Have a nice day!