|17|

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Jin

I removed my mask and crumpled it in my hand watching that man act goofy around JooHyun and the girls. 

 The staff standing closest to me turned and gasped as they recognized me as I walked forward and whispers filled the room.  I ignored the sudden mood change in the room and set aside my manners as I let the irrational emotion take charge.

Seulgi was the first one to notice me and she nudged Wendy and Joy before they both stared at me eyes wide. I slightly bowed at them and they returned it dumbfounded. I fixed my eyes on JooHyun as she noticed me.

She moved that man's hand from her shoulder who frowned and stepped forward as I stopped in front of her. She definitely looked surprised seeing me in front of her and had the situation been different, I would have definitely enjoyed it.

She probably noticed my unhappiness and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hey! What are you doing he-?" I cut her off by placing a hand on her waist and pulling her towards me.

She let out a yelp and put her hands on my arms to steady herself. The entire room was now dead silent with no one even daring to say a word. That 'Oppa' was probably shocked seeing me here but slowly a smirk formed on his face. He crossed his arms and straightened his back all the while maintaining eye-contact with me.

"I accompanied Jimin who came to visit Taemin and Kai. Thought I could meet you as well." I said, sending a small glare towards the man and then looking down at JooHyun.

My heart jumped a beat when I realized how close she was to me. My hands were still on her waist and her big doe eyes were looking up at me in wonder. We both din't have any form of skinship before. The most was hand-shakes and side hugs and the times when I carried her when she was unconscious. 

I gulped and let go of her waist and she stumbled backwards. Before I could react, that man came forward and steadied her. Anger flared in me when he dint remove his hands on her, instead he stood next to her and put one arm around her.

"Ah Annyeonghaseyo! You must be JooHyun's famous boyfriend, Jin. Am I right?" He said extending his free hand towards me.

Boyfriend? Oh right...

Only JooHyun's members and managers know about us. I guess most of the people present here genuinely think I came to meet my girlfriend.

Well...I don't mind that at all.

"Yes. You are right." I say firmly, shaking his hand. "And I would appreciate it if you remove your hand off my girl."

The smirk on his face faltered for a second before a full blown smile took over his face leaving me confused.

Why is he smiling at me like that?

I look at the girls to see them smiling at each other while JooHyun looks as clueless as me. Yeri and Joy roll on the floor laughing while Wendy and Seulgi stifle their laughter behind their hands.

He moves more close to her instead and pulls her in a headlock before saying, "Yes, she might be 'your girl' now but I think I can be affectionate with my sister without needing her boyfriends permission, right?"

What the...

Sister?

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Another addition to the story! I know Irene has a sister but since this story is fictional, here she has a brother.

Also, from tomorrow I may upload once every two/three days. I am really sorry but an important entrance exam is coming up and I have to prepare for that. I am really nervous if I will pass or not. 

Then again if I have written a part I will surely upload it.

Thank you!