Article 2.0

*Article*

*Article*

In a shocking statement released by SM Entertainment late last night, it was revealed that the Red Velvet leader Irene and BTS eldest member Jin recently broke up. Following SM's statement soon, BigHit Entertainment also confirmed the same.

'They have decided to part due to demanding schedules.' Probably one of the most 'original' reason that is given post break-up by an artist's agency but this applies to this couple too.

The news of Irene and Jin dating broke up after some speculations four and half months earlier setting the fans of both the group in a frenzy. Fans who had tagged them as 'the power couple'  and 'Visual Couple' among many more, were over the moon while some of them were not pleased and the rest joining in the celebration and congratulating them.

Jin and Irene had been spotted together on multiple occasions where sometimes they tried to hide themselves and sometimes they totally din't. Both were trending multiple times the moment a picture from them together would be uploaded online. The couple was tagged as the most famous couple of 2016 by many fans.

Read: BTS Jin and Red Velvet Irene being silly on their date at Han River.

Fans were crushed at the sudden news and some blamed the companies for 'packing up their schedule.'

@ Jungkookismybunny: SM AND BIGHIT I SWEAR LET MY KING AND QUEEN DATE IN PEACE! THEY BOTH ARE THE CUTEST! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO THEM?!

...some of them just ..

@ cabbagelover: Had started my day on a good note. Glad to know it's going to end bad. :]

@ bangtanpowpowpow: I really liked this couple. They were so adorable! I'm so sad now that they will have to act like strangers whenever they meet on stage. Ugh so sad!.

@ letsgetitttt: Guess whose ship just sank. I'm gonna go and cry in a corner. See ya later world. :]

And some fans who were very pleased.

@ claireatme: Yes FINALLY! I never liked them together tbh. Idols should focus on their careers more. It's what paying them too.

While this chapter of their life must have been closed forever, we can expect a lot from both BTS and Red Velvet individually.

Read next: BTS new comeback teasers and concept pictures out!

***************

 I don't know how to feel about the article in itself but I tried my best I swear!

I hope all of you are safe and healthy. Again, if anyone is having a hard time and wants a stranger to lend their ears then my inbox is always open for anyone who needs it.

*No pictures are mine and the content created is totally fiction, created for the sake of this story.*

Last final chapter to go!