Chapter 22: Still Hoping and Patienly Waiting

«Featured Song»
「C.H.A.O.S.M.Y.T.H.」
By: ONE OK ROCK

Kagurazaka Matsumoto's PoV

I visited the flower shop where I got the hydrangeas I brought for Raemyen, the other day. I wanted to buy some more, in case she go to our show tonight. If she would, I'll be sure to personally give this to her.

Wala ako sa mood, para mag-perform ng ganito kaaga, at ayoko, dahil sa sound check party rito, malaya ang mga fans na lumapit o hawakan kami, hindi katulad sa ibang bansa.

I don't hate them, I just found it too stressful and unorganized.

Mas gusto ko rito, kahit paano tahimik at hindi magulo. I was observing the flowers when an old lady, approached me. She's the owner of this shop and she looked quite amused seeing me.

"Aren't you Kagurazaka of RH? My daughter went to your band's soundcheck party, aren't you supossed to be at the arena, at this hour?" she asked very nicely. I can feel the warmth of kindness of this old lady.

Tumingin ako sandali sa paligid at napansin kong s'ya nga lang ang tao ngayon dito.

"Yes I am... Uh, but I don't feel performing this early, so I skipped" I answered sounding so awkward, since I realized that, one, my excuse was lame, and, two, I kind of ruin her daughter's expected soundcheck party.

"Hmm, dahil din ba may mas mahalaga kang gagawin?"

Akala ko sasabibin n'yang mali 'yung ginawa ko, pero ngumiti lang s'ya at sinabi 'yon.

This grandma is so warm. It somehow eases me just by talking to her.

"M-Maybe, you're right"

I was caught off guard of that question. She seemed like he can see through me, so I can't do anything, but to admit that she's right.

"Haha, you look like I got you shocked. Tingin ko lang naman 'yon. Based on the hydrangeas you brought last time," paglilinaw n'ya. "You wanted to apologize, but still say thank you and wish to deeply understand the receiver of the flowers, based  on the way they mean in flower language, kaya sa tingin ko, 'yung espesyal na taong 'yun ang dahilan kung bakit ka wala sa arena ngayon, hindi ba Mr. Matsumoto?" she added while giving me a warm genuine smile as she finished her sentence.

It looks like she can really see through me. I was amazed, so I can just nod.

We talk some more and until I opened myself up. I almost tell her everything.

I am Kagurazaka Matsumoto, aside from the fact that I am the rhythm guitarist and vocalist of RH, I am also once a married man. I have fraternal twin sons, but I got divorced with my Japanese wife. Currently I have someone I treasured the most, and that's Rae, and I'm hoping that she would just give me a chance.

"Why won't you gave her hydrangeas again?" The old woman suggested after I opened up.

"Ah, those set of flowers again? Iniisip ko sana kung iba naman" sabi ko nalang, para naman hindi rin mahalata na ako 'yung nagpabigay kay Eliz sakanya ng bulaklak no'ng nakaraan.