Chapter 122 - Yuxio's Dress

.

The night of the signed treaty was uneventful. Wangji was too tired when he returned from a busy day so they cuddled in bed and he fell asleep instantly. Wuxian waited for a few minutes then slowly started peeling Wangji's tight grip on him. For a seemingly serious man, Lan Wangji sure likes to snuggle.. a lot. After a few failed attempts, Wuxian was able to extract himself from Wangji's octopus hands, got up, got dressed and sneaked out of the room.

He hastily made his way to the Silent Room. He went in and found Nie Huaisang waiting for him. The man with short hair huffed: "What took you so long?"

Wuxian sits at the table and chuckles awkwardly: "I was kind of trapped."

Nie raised an eyebrow: "How?"

Wuxian uncovers a tile of wood from the ground and takes out a few jars: "Believe me.. You don't want to know."

Jiang Cheng enters the room and looks at the two: "You started without me? Traitors!"

Wuxian waves him off: "I just got here. Calm down, Princess."

Cheng points his finger at Wuxian: "Don't call me Princess. I resent that!"

Wuxian: "Ok, Princess."

The door opens to reveal Yuxio, carrying more jars of wine than humanly possible: "Let's get this party started!"

Wuxian glares at his brother: "You invited the pervert?"

Cheng smirks: "She's your senior disciple."

Wuxian groans then points a threatening finger at Yuxio: "Behave!"

Healer Shi enters behind Yuxio and says: "I'll keep her off of you."

Nie leans to whisper to Wuxian: "You invited the stranger?"

Wuxian smirks: "She is going to be family soon. Get used to it."

Healer Shi smiles at them all, after glaring at Nie and takes out a jar from her robes: "I have outdone myself."

Wuxian covers his mouth in shock: "You didn't?"

Shi smiles widely at him: "Oh.. I did. I even tried it on your soul-brother. It was hilarious to watch."

Cheng looks between them: "What are we talking about?"

Zewu Jun enters the room: "They made strong alcohol to get me drunk."

Wuxian and Shi were taken aback. Wuxian: "YOU KNEW!"
Shi: "I didn't tell anyone! How could you know?"

Zewu Jun sits gracefully next to Healer Shi and winks at them: "I know everything."

Wuxian whispers under his breath: "Damn snitches!"

Nie points his fan at Zewu Jun: "I have to warn you, last time we got drunk they chopped off half of my hair and I lost my shoes."

Cheng drinks his first cup: "You did that to yourself."

Wuxian: "Calm down, drama queens. Lan Zhan, is not here. We have no weapons so it should be safe."

Healer Shi pours Zewu Jun a cup and adds a few drops from her concoction to it: "Have at it, tough guy."

Zewu Jun smiles at her and takes a sip. Nothing happened.

Healer Shi throws her hands in the air: "HOW!"

Before anyone else chimes in, Zewu Jun's head slams into the table and Wuxian bursts out laughing: "That's exactly what happens to Lan Zhan every time he drinks! I think it's a Lan Clan thing."