Chapter 117 - Two Months

.

@mixmix17 made this! That's exactly what I imagined the Divine Oracle's eye color would be

I was so happy that Mix shared this with me and I thought you all should enjoy it too :D

Thank you Mix!

(PS: If you have your own interpretation of how Wuxian looks like as the Divine Oracle, I would love to see it)

.

Most of them found a way to apologize to Wuxian by the end of the next day. After a long meeting with the head of the clans, Wuxian made his way to Healer Shi to get examined and schedule his delayed healing session. They sat in silence as she gently looked him over and took notes of his condition. When she was done, she gave him a warm tea and said: "Little rabbit, I am sorry."

Wuxian shook his head: "You're saving my life. I don't think your apology is necessary."

Shi smiled sadly at him: "As your healer, I always have your best interest at heart. I took advantage of your trust and along the way forgot to ask for your permission. I took liberty with my methods, thinking it was for your benefit without considering your input. I was wrong and I will try my best to do better in the future. Will you forgive me?"

Wuxian pulls her into a loose hug and whispers: "You're like my sister. I trust you completely. I just hope you trust me enough to make the right decisions when it comes to my health."

Shi took a deep breath, enjoying his comforting smell and said: "I have good news."

Wuxian pulls away to listen to her. Shi: "You're doing very well with your treatment. We should be done in two months."

Wuxian's eyes widen: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Shi chuckles: "Yes!"

Wuxian grabs her shoulders and looks into her eyes: "Two months?"

Shi's nods: "Yes, two months. As long as you continue with the set schedule and don't miss any more sessions, your container will be fixed and you will be back to normal without any pain."

Wuxian couldn't hold back the huge smile on his face. He hugged her again frantically: "Thank you!"

Shi patted his back while smiling: "Don't thank me yet. We still have two months to go."

.

The healing session went without a hitch the next day. Wuxian woke up from his nap to find Zewu Jun sitting a few paces away from his bed. He was frowning with his eyes closed. Wuxian stared at his brother for a few seconds then whispered to get his attention: "Zewu Jun?"

The older man's eyes snapped open and he smiled at Wuxian: "How do you feel?"

Wuxian rubbed his head and sighs: "A little dizzy, but overall fine."