"One more thing, I would love to add a little design on that gown, that is if you will say yes of course."

"Do, but please not much glitter."

"I was thinking of that, but since you said not much, I might just rethink things."

"That will be nice, thank you Zara." I watched her picked her briefcase and walked her to the door.

"Well goodbye Miss Eva, I will bring this over for testing few days before the ball."

I nodded and watched her strolled out. I sighed, closed the door and moved to my bed, today was less eventful, unlike yesterday when we returned from our weekend.

I smiled, remembering I had the day to myself due to the fact the queen called off our drawing session. Still wearing the smile, I picked up my phone to call Joshua and update him on my new situation when I heard a knock. Quickly, I raised from the bed thinking it to be Zara.

I opened up to see the butler in his black suit smiling at me. "The queen request your presence now Miss Eva."

My heart sank at this piece of information.

***

I strolled to the Queen's waiting room, in time to see Eva walked out, she gave me a cold stare and covered the space between us.

"The queen would love some explanation," she whispered.

"What have you done?" I asked sharply, I could feel my heart raced faster than usual.

Ignoring my question, she moved past me with a smile.

I stood for seconds, staring at the door with the thought of running away.

Run now Annabelle, my subconscious advised.

I took a step backwards ready to take the nearest exit when the door opened and Helen stepped out with a smile.

"Her Majesty await you," she said, and stood beside me. With no other option, I knocked lightly and stepped in, leaving Helen behind.

The queen sat on a green sofa, her faced fixed on newspaper with a frown.

"Good morning your majesty," I greeted with a curtsey.

"Good morning Eva, do sit," She said, her eyes not leaving the papers.

I nodded and did as she ordered, the room felt hot despite the drawn curtains and running air-condition, I placed my hands on my jean trousers and waited for my execution. I was certain Eva had spilled it all, and for the first time I wished I had Logan next to me.

Slowly, she folded the paper, placed it on a stool beside her and looked up at me with a smile. "You met with Zara?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, that's delightful, now to the reason I summoned you."

"We need to talk about your relationship with my son," She said, her face now void of any sign of a smile, while her blue eyes held mine.

I broke the stares and rubbed my sweaty palms down my trouser.

Oh God.

***

Logan

I walked into my room with the already made portrait of mum locked in my briefcase, I placed it in my closet, strolled to a sofa and kicked off my shoes when I heard Laura's laughter, followed by a knock.

I opened up to see Rose, Laura and Eva all dressed for horse riding.

"Up for horse riding brother?" Laura asked, her tone challenging as she folded her hands infront of her chest.

"Just you guys?"

"The boys are waiting and it's a not just for fun, Laura has challenged everyone to a race," Rose answered, shaking her head. she hated challenges unlike Laura.

"If its a race, where is-"

"I believe she is in the company of her Majesty," Eva said, cutting me short with a smile.

"And how do you know this?" I asked, with ached brows.

"Because I just left her Majesty's presence."

What have you done? I thought, holding her stares while she stood behind my sisters.

"Are you coming or are you going to stare into space like a scared cat?" Laura asked.

Averting my eyes from Eva, I smiled at Laura. "Gave me a minute sister, you need to learn some manners and what better way than getting wiped by your elder brother?"

"That's the spirit, I will be waiting."  She placed a kiss on my cheeks, while Rose and Eva started down the hall.

"Don't worry Logan, she's fine, the Lion won't devour her," she whispered and winked at me.

I watched her join the others and shut the door, but not without catching Eva's gaze.

What have you done Eva?

***

Authors note.

I just can't stop writing this "What have you done?" 😂😂😂

Tell me what you think about this chapter, is our girl in trouble or not?