43

Jimin bounced his knee up and down. He was worried. Naomi's fever hadn't gotten worse throughout the night and after the Tylenol, she slept through the whole night so they didn't take her to the hospital.

Neither wanted to take her to daycare but honestly, she would probably be better off there than with them since Yoongi's mother would be checking up on her, and if she thought it was needed she would admit her. It was still nerve-wracking to be away from her knowing she isn't feeling well. He was waiting for updates but so far Mrs.Min hadn't sent him so much as a text but he was sure that she probably had messaged her son. He wanted to call and ask but he didn't want to bother her.

But he was scared. This was the first time she was sick and she was still very young he didn't think she would get sick anytime soon but since she was in daycare around kids he knew she had gotten the cold from one of them.

"Park!" Jimin snapped his head up eyes meeting Jaehyung. He rose a brow expectingly.

"Sorry, what?"

"I asked if I could copy the history homework. I forgot to do it," he said.

Jimin nodded grabbing his backpack and pulling out the assignment and handing it to him. "Are you okay? You seem a little out of it," Johnny eyed him. Mark nodding agreeing with the taller.

The brunette shrugged playing with a loose string on his ripped jeans. "I'm fine."

"Really?" he laughed. "Is this because your little boyfriend isn't here?" Jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook has the flu so he had been absent today.

"Shut the fuck. Don't even joke about that," He glared at him only making Johnny smirk.

"Why so defensive? Is there truth to what I said?"

Scoffing the brunette's flips him off.

"Oh you didn't deny it," he grinned.

Jimin sighed resting his elbow on the table and his head on his palm. "Do you keep making these jokes because you're secretly gay and want to test the waters with one of us?" Jimin almost laughed at how fast Johnny's smile dropped.

He glared at the brunette.

"I mean you talk about gays a lot for someone who claims to hate them." Mark stiffened beside the tall male. His eyes going wide as he watched Johnny's reaction. "Maybe it's internalized homophobia."

"That's not even funny," he practically growled.

Jimin hummed eyeing him up and down. "Never meant for it be. Why so defensive? Is there'd truth to what I said?" He smirked.

Johnny stood from his seat his fist balled up. Before he could actually do anything Mark grabbed his wrist stopping him. They stared at one another for a few seconds before Johnny freed himself from his grasp. He collected his bag stomping his feet as he left. He looked like a toddler angry his mommy and daddy hadn't given him what he wanted.

The brunette raised a brow turning to the boy's friend. "Not cool," he mumbled as he left with his own belongings.

He turned to Jaehyun who had silently stared at the entire exchange with a surprised look. Jimin just shrugged. "Shouldn't be messing with people if you can't handle being messed with," he mumbled grabbing his phone texting Yoongi to see if he had heard anything about Naomi.

When he didn't get a response within five minutes he decided he would just go look for him. He grabbed his backpack before turning to Jaehyun. "Hey, I might leave early so if I don't show up to class. Could you turn it in for me?" He pointed to the paper the boy was copying. Jimin just wanted to be with his baby so he decided he'd most likely ditch the rest of the day and pick up the baby early. Jaehyun nodded barely sparing him a glance before going back to rewording Jimin's answers to make his own.

He walked around the school trying to find his ex-boyfriend but it became a harder task than expected. Getting annoyed he decided to just call him. When he didn't pick up the first time he called again. And again. He didn't know if he should be worried or just annoyed. He just wanted to know about his daughter. Was that too much to ask for?

"Yoongi, why the fuck did it take so long to-" he started when the phone was finally picked up.

"Well, well, well, and you had the audacity to question if I was gay?" the voice made his blood run cold.

"W-what are you doing with Yoongi's phone, Johnny?" he felt nauseated. This wasn't happening. Damn it! He shouldn't have called. He wiped his sweaty hand against his jeans. He quickened his pace this time aiming for the exit.

Johnny laughed. Jimin could hear shuffling. He heard a groan. He knew it was Yoongi. "Take a wild guess."

Jimin's breathing picked up. "Leave him alone," he whispered weakly.

"You know I'm starting to piece together the puzzle. You being gone for the majority of last year, Yoongi shopping for baby medicine, Wheein seeing you at the pediatrics, and now the photo that popped up when you called. This baby your holding looks like your boyfriend over here."

"Y-your crazy," the brunette stuttered. He looked around.

"Am I though?" he could practically hear the boy smirking. He was taunting him. Jimin couldn't take it. He hung up the phone. He gripped his hair pulling. This wasn't happening. This can't be happening.

Before he even knew it he was sprinting out of the school. He ran and ran until his lungs couldn't take it anymore. By then he was already close to the house.

"Fuck!" he yelled as he made it inside the house. He slid down the front feeling like his legs weren't able to support his weight anymore. He took deep breaths trying to stop the tears from pouring out but he couldn't help it. His fear was coming true. Everyone would know by tomorrow.

They would know he's a freak.

"Oh god," his lungs felt on fire as the sobs rippled through him.

____________________________________________

This chapter is ass. I'm sorry.