1

Jimin watched from afar as the small boy was shoved around. Slurs thrown at him Left and right. The small boy had tears running down his chubby cheeks only making the older teens laugh at him louder. Jimin clenched his fist fighting back the urge to stop them.

"Park!" Jimin jumped as someone slapped a hand against his forearm. It wasn't hard it just caught him off guard. He turned his head making eye contact with Jungkook. "What?" He asked with big wide eyes.

"I asked if you're going to Namjoon's party tomorrow." Jimin wrinkled his nose. His best friend's face drops. "Come on you gotta go. It's been forever since we've gone to a party. And who knows maybe you can get laid." He nudged the male suggestively.

The seventeen year old sighs. "That's not gonna happen." He said once again turning his head to watch as Johnny and Minho finally begin to walk toward them leaving the freshman they were bothering forgotten on the floor with fat tears continuing running down his face. The two laughed and high five each other proud of the malicious act they had just committed.

"Don't be so negative. Who knows you might start talking to some super hot girl. Maybe Wheein. She's hot." The raven hair watched as the blonde's eyes widened. "What she's hot! And if you don't like her than you got the entire female population of this school. You're Park Jimin everyone wants a piece of you." Jimin only rolled his eyes. "Dude you're always at home come on. Live a little." He said in almost a whiny voice.

"I don't know kook." Jimin said sighing. It wasn't that he hated parties quite the opposite but as of late he's just lost interest in going to the majority of them. Jungkook pouted grabbing Jimin's hand in his. "Come on please. It'll be fun. Plus it's Namjoon. We gotta go." He pleads. The older groans but nodded nonetheless. 'Peer pressure is real' he thought to himself as Jungkook cheers excited since lately all he's heard was no from the male.

"Hey guys where are the rest?" Johnny asked taking a seat next to him on the turf. The youngest of the group shrugs messing with the tongue of his cleats.

"Locker room." Jimin mumbled watching a couple more teammates make their way to the field. Jungkook and Jimin being the first to get there as usual since their last class of the day was close to the locker rooms.

"I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm trying to get fucked up." Minho said laying on the artificial grass in a star fish position.

"What was that Choi?" The male immediately sat up. "Nothing coach."

-

He walked across the field to get the parking lot with his head held high as he smirked at a group of girls who had sat on the bleachers all practice. They didn't even bother to hide their lecherous stares. He ruffling his wet hair making eye contact with who he considered the prettiest girl in the group sending her a wink. She smiled widely twirling a strand of hair between her fingers.

"Park! You did great today keep up the good work!" A hand clapping against back broke the staring contest between Jimin and the girl.

"Thanks coach. Will do." He said smiling at the middle aged man as he made his way out of the gate and towards his car where Jungkook waited leaning against it with his phone in his hand.

They both wordlessly get into the car. Jungkook immediately plugging in his phone to the aux. "Can I tell my mom I'm sleeping over at yours tomorrow cause I highly doubt I'll be able to drive home."

"Sure. Are you actually coming home with me or..." He mumbled looking at the rear mirror as he backs out the parking spot. "Yeah probably."

The rest of the drive was filled with chatter about the party. Jungkook attempted his hardest to get Jimin to go all out on what he wear but if Jimin has to be there he might as well be comfortable.

"Jimin! Jimin listen to me!" Jungkook said turning his body sideways so that he was facing the male. "It's been months since you hooked up with anyone and you won't be able to do that tomorrow if you wear fucking joggers." He spoke as if this was a life or death situation.

"Why do you care of I get laid or not?" Jimin asked shaking his head but his eyes still focused on the road ahead of him.

"Because you've been acting off since school started. And my theory is that it's because of your lack of p-" Jimin slapped his hand against Jungkook's mouth cheeks a dark shade of red.

"Okay okay I get it. I'll dress up got it."