32

"MiMi you're killing me," Jimin whined as he rocked the infant. She was screaming loudly making the boy's head feel like it was throbbing from the lack of sleep combined with her cries. So much for her barely ever crying.

"Here," Yoongi enters the room with a warm bottle in hand. He was shirtless only wearing his pajama bottoms. It was currently three in the morning and the new parents were struggling to get their two week old to sleep. The longer she stayed awake the more she became fussy leading to the boys becoming frustrated.

The boy took the bottle placing the nipple to the baby's lips. He wanted to scream when the baby wouldn't take it. "I don't understand what's wrong," he had his own tears of frustration in his eyes.

"Let me take her you crying is only going to stress her more," the grey-haired male took the baby. He placed her on his shoulder patting her back as he swayed back and forward. That didn't last long before he halted all movements. "Oh god," he groaned feeling a warm liquid of Naomi's throw up running down his back. "Well," he mumbled repositioning the baby. "Feel better now?" He asked raising a brow at his child who seemed a lot more calm. She looked at her father with an unpleased look. Her own almost nonexistent eyebrows pulled together as she had a scowl on her face.

He jumped slightly turning his head to see Jimin cleaning his back with a damp cloth. "Thank you," he mumbled. The boy hummed. The two had been a bit distant since Yoongi had caught the brunette flirting.

"What if she's getting sick?" The brunette frowned throwing the cloth in the dirty laundry basket.

"I hope not," he continued to sway the angry baby. He almost wanted to laugh at the look but instead, he laid on his side of the bed placing the baby in between him and Jimin. He placed his hand on her belly rubbing small circles while Jimin ran his fingers over her hair.

"Hush little baby don't you cry, papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird," Jimin began to sing lightly smacking the boy's arm in a silent way to tell him to join in.

"And if that mockingbird won't sing. Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring," they continued singing back and forth until they realized neither of them knew the full lullaby so they would move onto the next song which made them come to the conclusion they didn't know the any lullaby fully. They ended up singing random parts of several lullabies until they finally realized the infant was fast asleep.

"Finally," Jimin whispered taking a deep breath. "Should I put her in the crib?"

"What if she wakes up?" Yoongi was really not trying to spend another hour trying to put the baby back to sleep. "She'll be up in a two hour to eat again anyway."

The brunette pursed his lips. "Okay, just be careful not to roll over on her," he would have argued more but he was just too tired. So for the next few hours, the family of three slept cuddled up to one another.

"What are we supposed to do when we go back to school?" Jimin asked as the tool laid in bed. Their baby still in between them a pacifier in her mouth. She was wide awake as if she hadn't spent a large portion of the night crying.

"Pray she starts sleeping through the night and if she doesn't drink gallons of coffee," he mumbled shaking a baby rattle immediately catching his daughters attention. Her eyes wide. He mimicked her stare and opened his mouth faking shock. He placed it in her little hand and moving her hand so she would rattle it herself. Her eyes got even wider making the parents stare at her with adoration.

She made them more exhausted than they have ever been but they absolutely adored her. When you compare her to Jimin and Yoongi's baby pictures she looked more like her daddy except for her plump doll-like lips she very obviously got from her papa. Her little nose resembled daddy's. She had one monolid and one double lid and her eye shape was closer to Yoongi's than Jimin's. In conclusion, she was her father's twin. Was Jimin a little salty he carried her for months and endured many painful hours of labor and birth only for her to come out looking almost nothing like him? Yes, just a tiny bit but she is still the cutest baby he has ever laid eyes on.