9

WARNING: Cringey ass smut! I'm sorry 😂

"You've been acting really weird lately." Yoongi points out.

Jimin awkwardly laughs. "What do you mean? I'm acting like I always do." He said avoiding all eye contact with the brunette.

It doesn't go unnoticed as the boy grabs the blonde's face in between his hands so that he was facing him. "What's up? You know you can tell me anything. I'll never judge you."

"I-I" He stammers. "It's nothing I'm just tired."

Yoongi squints his eyes clearly not believing there was any truth behind his words. "I'm here if you wanna talk about anything."

"I know," Jimin whispered. "Let's stop talking now." He leaned forward connecting their lips.

"Thought you were tired." Yoongi pulled away only a moment after their lips touch. His thumb rubbing circles on his cheek. Jimin leaned into the touch savoring it.

"Not too tired for this." He mumbled before reconnecting their lips. It started with small pecks but it only took a few seconds before it became heated. The blonde laid under the brunette as Yoongi's tongue explored every nook and cranny of the others mouth as if it was the first time exploring. Every so often nipping at Jimin bottom lip.

"I want you." Jimin whimpered as Yoongi began to trail sloppy kisses all over his neck, giving special attention to the sweet spot behind his ear earning a soft breathy groan. Yoongi gasped his body twitching when the boy's hand reached up palming him through his jeans. He pulled his hand away pinning it above his head and proceeded to grind their hips together giving them both friction. Jimin's breath got caught in his throat. They could feel themselves getting harder with each passing moment.

Yoongi pulls away and kneels between the other's legs as he pulls his shirt off already feeling too hot in his clothes. He watches as Jimin follows suit. Both take a moment to stare at the other. Like a predator watching their prey. Hunger visible in their eyes.

The blonde was the first to move as he places a hand on Yoongi's chest slowly making his way down until he reached the button of the jeans. He glanced up at the other silently asking permission to undo it. He received a nod in response and he was quick to pull the other's jeans and underwear down and allowed Yoongi to kick them off.

"Fuck, you're so gorgeous." Yoongi's voice was husky as he ran his fingers through the faux blonde hair. Jimin bit his lip fighting back the smile. His hand reaching up to slowly pump his member watching as the arousal grows. "Off." The brunette muttered tugging at Jimin's sweats. He followed instructions before grabbing the bottle of lube and a condom from the drawer beside his bed.

He stared a bit longer than normal at the condom. "You good?" Yoongi asked eyebrow furrowed.

Jimin took a shaky breath nodding. "Yeah, fine." He tossed the items next to him on the bed.

"You su-" Jimin was done talking as he pulled him by the neck to attach their lips again. Any thought that either had faded away as their minds fog with lust. Their hands lingering all over their bodies as if it was their first time touching one another.

Yoongi slowly made his way down Jimin's body leaving a trail of hickeys. The teen squirmed when the boy got close to the area he most wanted attention but instead of doing what he hoped Yoongi went around kissing near but never on where he wanted. He sucked bruises onto his inner thighs. He was his canvas and Yoongi would be damned if he left a blank space.

"Do you need me to prep you?" He asked glancing up. The boy already looked recked and Yoongi hadn't even touched him properly yet. It made a sense of pride flutter in his chest. He made him look like that. Only he could do this to him.

"No, I think I'm still good from last time," Jimin said with bright blushing cheeks. Yoongi just smirked massaging his thigh. "Okay baby."

He sat up grabbing the condom done wasting time. He tore it open with his teeth. "Put it on me." He ordered. Who was Jimin to say no to that? He rolled it on making eye contact the entire time. He looked so godly. "On your knees."

"I wanna see your face," Jimin said denying his previous request and instead laid flat on his back legs spread apart giving Yoongi a full view of all his glory.

Cursing under his breath the brunette nodded grabbing a pillow to place it under the boy's body. He grabbed the lube spreading a generous amount on his length pumping himself a couple of times before positioning himself. "Ready?" Jimin eagerly nods his mouth falling open as he felt Yoongi inch himself inside. "Fuck," he hissed.

Yoongi started slowly to be sure he wouldn't hurt him. His movements were a bit sloppy as he searched for the bundle of nerves that he knew would drive Jimin crazy.

Yoongi grabs the back of one of Jimin's thighs pushing it back towards the boy's chest and pulling Jimin's leg over his shoulder. "Ah fuck! Right there." He threw his head back his eyes fluttering closed and biting his lip hard to stop the loud sinful noise from escaping his mouth. His nails scrapping down Yoongi's back.

"Feels so good," he whimpers as Yoongi hid his face in his neck. Lips sucking more marks. He'll probably be angry over it later but for now he couldn't be bothered to pull him away. He grabbed one of Yoongi's hands guiding it to his member. He guided his hand up and down his head rolling to the side. His toes curling.

Moan after moan began to spew from his mouth as Yoongi movements quickened. His hand synced with the speed of his thrusts. Jimin was panting and his legs trembling. "Ah! I'm gonna-" he couldn't finish his sentence. He was squirming and trembling. "Fuck! Yoongi!" He cried out his head falling back as he released all over their stomach and Yoongi's hand. The other followed only a few moments later.

He pulled out immediately flopping down on the bed. "You okay?" He asked. He was out breath.

Jimin his lip. "Mhm"

"Jungkook I'm freaking the fuck out!" Jimin said pacing around the bedroom.

The boy stared at him with a blank look. "First off hello best friend nice spending time with you too." He rolled his eyes.

Jimin inhaled deeply. "Ok I'm sorry. I know I haven't been hanging out a lot. I really am sorry. But dude I'm actually freaking the fuck out!" He said shaking his hands. He could feel the nerves in his finger tips. "I think I'm gonna throw up." He doubled over taking deep breaths.

Jungkook just stared at him with raised brows. "Why what happened?" He sat up indicating that his full attention was in Jimin.

The blondes eyes watered. "I-" he tugged his hair. "I think I'm pregnant."

__________________________________

It's so bad. I'm so sorry. This sucks.