5

"Have you been smoking?" It was the first thing that left Namjoon's lips after he opened the door finding the two boys sitting on opposite sides of the room. Jimin and Jin, another one of Namjoon's friends, close behind him.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know what you're talking about." He said flashing the older a smile. Namjoon shook his head but didn't comment on the bad habit.

"Mom and dad called. There was an emergency so they probably won't be home till late tonight." Their parents both worked in the medical field. Namjoon's mother was a doctor while Yoongi's father was a nurse. That was actually how they met. But it was also why they spent so much time out of the house. They took on way more shifts then they probably should. So when Namjoon informs him of this Yoongi only nodded already knowing he probably won't see them for a couple days since they got home late and left early.

"They left money so I'm gonna go buy dinner. Are you staying or...?" He trailed off directing his question to Taehyung. The boy shook his head. "No, actually could you give me a ride home?" He mumbled looking at his phone screen.

Yoongi's family was one of the rare people in town who wouldn't gag at the thought of a gay. Although this is true none, other than Yoongi, would ever be seen associating themselves publicly with one. It was social suicide if they did.

Namjoon's car windows were tinted enough for no one to see them so he reluctantly nodded his head. Taehyung hugs his friend goodbye almost skipping out the room.

"Uh, Yoongi I actually wanted to ask you if you would be down to help me with this thing for my music class," Jimin said just as his friends began to make their way down the stairs. The brunette felt the irking feeling begin to bubble in his chest as he knew fully well what those words truly meant but nonetheless, he nodded his head.

"You know Namjoon will probably start suspecting stuff since you're here like every other day lately." The brunette states once he heard the front door shut.

The blonde shrugs his shoulders sitting beside the boy. "He won't. There's nothing to suspect." He attempts to lean in only for Yoongi to gently shove him away.

He hums standing from the bed. "About that," he mutters turning so he was facing the boy. "If that's what you want then yeah there will be nothing to suspect. I'm done doing this." He states.

Jimin's expression went blank. "What?"

"Well, I'm done. You keep saying you never want it to happen again so I'm helping you out here." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows. "Helping me out?" He scoffed "If you wanted to help me out you'd come here." he said reaching out to pull the male in between his legs. Yoongi frowned "no, Jimin. Your indecisiveness is annoying as fuck."

"I'm not indecisive. I think I've made it clear what I want," he whispered his hands reaching behind the teen taking a handful of the boy's ass.

The brunette slapped his chest. "This is what I'm talking about. You're always saying you don't want this to ever happen again but you're the one that comes to me. It's mad annoying." he crossed his arms backing away from the male.

"Well, I don't know what you even want from me." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"How about having sex without the stupid rejection right after." He raised his voice a tad. It was clear he was indignant with the subject. "Like fuck why is that necessary? It's not! So if you want to actually keep doing this you need to stop." he said exasperated.

Jimin sighed nodding his head. "Okay, I'll stop. Will you chill now?" he asked pulling the boy so that he was sitting on his lap.

Yoongi just stared at him blankly evidently bothered. "Why are you still mad?" the blonde laughed grabbing Yoongi by his chin gently massaging his jaw. "I said I won't say it anymore. I'll just accept the fact that we're officially fuck buddies." He gave the boy a cheeky smile pulling the brunette's face close to kiss him. "Don't be mad." He mumbled connecting their lips. Yoongi melted into the kiss repositioning himself so he was straddling Jimin's lap.

The boy hums as he pulls away. "I do wanna set some guidelines though." Yoongi tilts his head to the side. "Just a few rules if we really are gonna be friends with benefits." Jimin explains.

"Rules?" The boy dragged out the word in disbelief.

The blonde nodded. "Yeah. Like you can't tell anyone about this. Or at least you can't say my name. Also change my name on your phone in case I send you something I wouldn't want someone seeing it and knowing it was me. I'll do the same."

Yoongi sighed but nodded. "Is that all?"

Jimin pursed his lips. "For now."

————————————————

I feel like I made Jimin's character stupid. Like I sat here wanting to rewrite cause I just don't like it but tbh I just based this conversation on situations I've endured so if it seems stupid sorry but blame the dumbass guys I've had in my life.

Guys I'm probably gonna do time skips so I can get to the main plot of this story.