2

Music blasted throughout the house. The walls vibrating from the strong bass causing picture frames on them to trembled ever so slightly. Drunk teenagers grinding against each other and standing on the tables. Couples making out in ever corner of the room.

Jimin pushed past the cross faded teens making his way into the kitchen. He even bumped into Jungkook who was way too busy sucking faces with a girl to even acknowledge him. He recognized the girl to be one of the girls on cheer team.

Entering the kitchen was a relief as his nose got an escape from all the sweat and weed that invaded the air. He knew the smell would penetrate into the couch cushions leaving it as a memory of the night for the host.

"Hey." a boy mutters. He was leaning against the kitchen counter a bag of chips in his hands as he gave Jimin a lazy smile. The faux blonde returned the smile looking around to ensure they were truly alone. "Hey, Yoongi. Didn't expect to see you here."

The boy raised a brow letting out a slight chuckle. "In my own house?"

Jimin glared at him. "You know that's not that I meant. It's just that you usually stay in your room when Namjoon throws parties."

The pair have known each other for years. Jimin and Jungkook had met Namjoon at a soccer league they were in when Jimin and Jungkook were seven and Namjoon was eight. The trio were close ever since so when Yoongi's dad married Namjoon's mom the boy was quickly aquatinted with his stepbrother's friends. Yoongi never actually became friends with the two feeling like he never had anything in common with them.

Yoongi smile. "I actually came down to get these." He said holding the chips up. "I'm about to go watch a movie upstairs."

"Mind if I join?"

The brunette eyed him up and down. "Sure. Seems like a fun idea." He didn't think they had anything in common until recently.

His head was thrown back as his eyes clenched shut, lips red and swollen from kissing and biting on them.  He reached down grabbing his thigh squeezing the skin roughly with his hand trying to stop it from trembling so much. His other hand grabbing the forearm of the male on top of him. Soft sighs mixed in with the occasional sinful noises of his moans left his parted lips over and over again as he felt the heat build up in his stomach. He rocked his hips a bit his member rubbing against the other's abdomen with each movement. He tightened his grip on the male's arm as a loud breathy moan escaped his lips as he released all over their stomachs and chest.

He let out a loud whine as he arched his back when the blonde on top of him didn't stop as he himself was trying to reach his peak. He scrunched his nose and eyes began to water at the feeling of the bundle of nerve getting abused. The overstimulation too much for him. Yet he didn't stop the teen he simply wrapped his arms around his shoulders and dug his face into his neck as the boy did the same. He could feel Jimin's nose pressed against the area were his neck and shoulder met. The other's hair tickling his cheek.

He heard Jimin's soft groans directly in his ear and his own sounds were loud—much louder than he wanted to be— almost making it difficult to actually hear the other male. Though he wasn't afraid anyone would actually hear since the music from downstairs was loud enough to drown him out so no one but the blonde could hear him. The male grunted his thrusts become sloppy as he finally comes undone into the condom he was wearing. His movements halted as he took a deep breath before slowly pulled out and discarding the used latex into the bin next to the bed.

They lay there panting recovering from their highs. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked just like he did ever other time this has happened.

"Yeah." He said awkwardly just like every time. This isn't a normal event, at least it wasn't up until two month ago.

-

It all started during the last week of summer break. Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin decided to have a sleepover which was a very common occurrence. Jimin had got there early, their parents and Namjoon were still at work and the teen had to go pick up Jungkook on his way home, and Yoongi didn't want to just leave him alone in the living room feeling like it was rude so he invited him to watch a movie in his room. That was all it was supposed to be.

Neither boys would be able to tell you what movie it even was they just knew it had to do with a gay boy emailing another closeted gay boy. The teens were sitting close together, thighs touching as they watched. They would comment over how things in their town would be more different. If anyone were to come out instead of getting support they would be shunned. There weren't even half way through the movie when Yoongi felt a hand on his thigh. He had glanced down swallowing nervously. "Have you ever done stuff with a guy?" Jimin had asked. His cheeks tinted a bright red.

"Yeah." He wasn't sure why but he answered honestly. "Have you?"

The blonde swallowed thickly. "Once." He whispered glancing down at the boy's lips. Their hearts were both pounding. They slowly leaned in lips connecting in a heated kiss. Nothing romantic about it, the kiss was full of lust. It didn't last long since before they knew it Namjoon was announced his arrival with Jungkook. They jumped apart and that was the end of it.

Until later that night when everyone had gone to bed. Jimin had snuck into Yoongi's room. They didn't talk much since they both knew very well why the blonde was in the male's room at that time of night.

When it was over things were awkward and they both agreed it wouldn't happen again. They made the same promise the following three times it had happened after that night.

-

"This can't happen again." Jimin said. Yoongi just stayed silent. "No one can ever know about this ever."

Yoongi nodded. "Okay." He paused licking his swollen lips. "You should get back to the party before Jungkook notices you're gone."